News
Replying to Vniverse • Jul 10, 2023
Title Loneliness Society
I just mentioned the same thing above.
Yeah getting to damn annoying. Hope Thann knocks some sense into Arthit. Arthit been a little brat from the get go need realize he not getting Meena 😄
1 0
Replying to Sol • Jul 10, 2023
Title Loneliness Society Spoiler
tomorrow 😪
😄. Same with the Nabi, my stepdarling ending so bad.
1 1
On Lin Geng Xin • Jul 10, 2023
Person Lin Geng Xin
Just give me season 2 of Princess Agents 😭
5 0
Replying to SubbingPaws • Jul 10, 2023
Title The Journey
This is hilarious! FL was a cook. She ran away from home and fell off a cliff. While trying to find the way out…
😄 you subbing this one too. Looks funny. The fl a perv 😄
0 0
Replying to sakie • Jul 10, 2023
Title Destined
Whoever said Fan Yu looks like a chipmunk...arghh, I can't unsee this. Everytime I see him now, I see a rodent…
🤣 omg noo or Quokka like Han from Stray kids skzoo
0 0
Replying to sakie • Jul 10, 2023
Title Destined
If LZS wasn't played by Liu Xue Yi, would LZS sympathizers still root for him and condone his evil and insidious…
Ehh no matter if this actor or another actors I like doing what he is doing is wrong.
1 0
Replying to emberscorpio • Jul 10, 2023
Title Destined
haha you’re right . I want to see him in some more roles now, maybe next time as the good guy
For this show we should never judge a cute face as innocent 😄
3 1
Replying to HugMe360 • Jul 9, 2023
Title Mama Gogo
It's one of the few non-BL Asian dramas I've watched and it was AMAZING. I'd recommend it anyways. 🥲
Noticed most Thai shows seen been bi not easy finding non BL. This kinda refreshing to the crazy dramas with the crazy mil, aunt or a ex. Nice eye candy 😄
1 0
Replying to eunwoosleftleg • Jul 9, 2023
Title Mama Gogo
i enjoyed this way more than i should have lmaooo
I did too. Had a good balance of everything in it. Single mom, single dad, young thug, good looking men, ex wife, and craziest ways to sponsor deodorant 😄
2 0
On Mama Gogo • Jul 9, 2023
Title Mama Gogo
Its actually good show even found it hilarious when the guys using the deoklear mineral deodorant stick because guessing they sponsor for the show. One minute they talking to Auto friendship the next thing they running to the sink to activate the product😄
4 0
Replying to Rottweiler1 • Jul 8, 2023
Person Joss Way-ar Sangngern
Killer body 🔥🔥🔥. Great in Nabi my very first time seeing him.
You haven't seen him in Mama gogo.
0 1
On Cris Horwang️️️️️️ • Jul 8, 2023
Person Cris Horwang️️️️️️
Her natural lips look perfect. See it in her profile pic. Whomever told her to overdraw her lips need to be fired.
1 1
Replying to Mirimimi • Jul 8, 2023
Person Nat Sakdatorn
He is SO HOT!! 😭😭😭
No should be how can he be so hot when he is 40 😄
2 0
Replying to Vaish • Jul 8, 2023
Title Nabi, My Stepdarling
LOL rewatched it after so long and I’m STILL NOT AND NEVER WILL BE over Nabi’s fashion. I swear to fucking…
I always waiting for her wardrobe is amazing whoever the stylist is they did amazing on her looks.
0 0
Replying to Vaish • Jul 8, 2023
Title Nabi, My Stepdarling
LOL rewatched it after so long and I’m STILL NOT AND NEVER WILL BE over Nabi’s fashion. I swear to fucking…
I always waiting for her wardrobe is amazing whoever the stylist is they did amazing on her looks.
0 0
Replying to Leaves45 • Jul 8, 2023
Title Nabi, My Stepdarling
Let me sum this up. Both leads are good looking and they have chemistry. However, if you are watching this show…
Wish read your comment i feel like that ending was wasted they could had her locked up in a mental facitlity kinda like sarah connor felt alot better. If writer would use the last scene finding Kawin finding Nabi hidden box with the butterfly and having actual wedding with their friends in the wedding party would been better. Who writing this shit.
0 1
Replying to remostar19 • Jul 8, 2023
Title Nabi, My Stepdarling Spoiler
omg she is so evil , she used her as a fertilizer for the flowers , psycho !
😄 bad is she got away with murder, two attempted murders too. Like wow she wouldn't be setting foot anywhere but a mental facitlity with the key thrown away.
0 0
Replying to meganjoy12 • Jul 8, 2023
Title Nabi, My Stepdarling Spoiler
The first half of this show was an easy 10 for me, but as soon as everyone figured out that the mom/aunt was behind…
Going say the buttetflh he mad just disappeared with the crappy ending.
0 0
Replying to Jenna • Jul 8, 2023
Title Nabi, My Stepdarling
whoa... that has to be one of the worst endings I've ever seen. I already get triggered by Lakorn endings for…
Ahah i just finished it. Like what she forgot. Bet if made another season she be trying kill the dad and nabi again. Kawin and Nabi he didn't even see the butterfly he made in the box. So went flat at the end like the writer gave up 😅
0 0
Replying to thehyper • Jul 8, 2023
Person Godji Tachakorn Boonlupyanun
Yes, she is.
Loved her in Nabi, my stepdarling. She made the show enjoyable
1 0