Editorials Replying to Minoucha • Mar 10, 2020
Title The Love Lasts Two Minds
The lead actor is terrible and never has chemistry with his FL. Not sure why he gets roles.
? Allen Yu is adorable. He is kinda stiff at first I thought was just the character he plays before but maybe it's just how he acts. His little smiles are cute. Love see him do a comedy.
0 0
On Qi Pei Xin • Mar 10, 2020
Person Qi Pei Xin
Hmm weird I could find him at all on the drama Under the power.
4 1
On The Untamed • Mar 4, 2020
Title The Untamed
Tell me anyone what is the meaning of turtle that he stuck on the elder back. I seem notice it some Chinese shows I am guess it's a joke?
0 2
Replying to Fairydustpuppy • Feb 17, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Awesome drama !Great casts, superb acting and fighting scene. Awesome dialogue and very witty banter. Love love…
Lol more like the side characters stories. Don't get me wrong is just as good.
0 0
Replying to Athena 1 • Feb 17, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream Spoiler
The ending of this series had me throwing my chair at the television.I mean come on Dong Hua saves saves his best…
Lol let me guess you have VIP right?
0 2
Replying to Sisca_tvxq • Feb 17, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Watch it again from eps 24, rinse and repeat LOL
Lol you guys are funny
2 0
Replying to Silent • Feb 17, 2020
Person Mark Chao
cause he is really picky with the roles he picks. If he doesn't like the role or the script he wont act in it.
He is smart he rather quality over quantity. Some keep choosing roles that too close to their comfort zone of acting that it becomes the same. Think he is trying find ones that are more challenging.
2 1
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Feb 16, 2020
Title Dance of the Phoenix
Viki added a fan channel and is seeking licensing. The drama is supposed to premiere in 2021.https://www.viki.com/tv/36965c-dance-of-the-phoenix
2021 weird they finished it last year what they said why would take another year to air it?
1 3
On Well-Intended Love Season 2 • Feb 16, 2020
Title Well-Intended Love Season 2
Hmm I don't mind the show just wish whoever is doing the music as background music. Why on top of them talking like the last season?
1 0
Replying to Sam • Feb 16, 2020
Title Well-Intended Love Season 2
It's a reboot of the previous one ...set like in a parallel universe
Seriously no wonder the first episode was so confusing.
0 0
Replying to TangYan • Feb 16, 2020
Person Wang Duo
Dang, I'm surprised at such few roles in dramas. He needs to do more historical ones with the long hair time period.
Same his acting is amazing.
2 0
On Handsome Siblings • Feb 15, 2020
Title Handsome Siblings
Now know where main lead from Hello Ansestors he was amazing in that too.
1 0
Replying to Vlad • Feb 15, 2020
Title Please Love Me
I'm seriously getting diabetes from all the sweetness, like WTF.
Lol if you want diabetes with some death go watch a c fantasy dramas. Then be like nah I'm good with the sweetness
0 1
Replying to Katherine Canon • Feb 13, 2020
Title Sword Dynasty
Lol that the best kind of show. Who needs all these love triangles or some tragic love story
Ok never mind lol
1 1
Replying to Hime • Feb 13, 2020
Title Sword Dynasty
I guess they were short on money, once that ending. Rushed is an understatement. And what is supposed to be the…
Lol that the best kind of show. Who needs all these love triangles or some tragic love story
0 2
Replying to blognex bn • Feb 13, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Damn, she really did hit the floor bowing to the Emperor o.ohttps://youtu.be/IKkiINEEDAc
Lol that's sucks. When suppose to act and actually do it.
0 0
Replying to Drama4lover • Feb 11, 2020
Title Crazy Queen
After ep 4 IT picked up REALLY good! TienHa(her): Does men get pregnant here? Doctor(him: )Yes TienHa: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH…
I need see it where at
0 0
Replying to RyJima96814 • Feb 8, 2020
Person Kang Ki Young
He is really funny in the dramas that I’ve seen him in lol. Happy Birthday
Same when see him in one I know it's going to be good
2 0
Replying to isadoravira • Feb 8, 2020
Person Kang Ki Young
Someone give this man a Main Role!
He has a main role. You mean main lead ?
0 1
Replying to Vlad • Feb 8, 2020
Person Kang Ki Young
I hope he gets to be the main lead soon. I'm getting tired of all these pretty boy MLs.
Same. I want see him in a true main lead not a side main lead but better than supporting but without that we wouldn't known who he is.
8 0