News
On Bridal Mask • Aug 16, 2012
Title Bridal Mask
Bridal Mask's finally ranked 1! Yay! :D
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 15, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi Hi Hi
0 0
On Gong Yoo • Jul 10, 2012
Person Gong Yoo
Happy Birthday! :D
0 0
On Masuda Takahisa • Jul 4, 2012
Person Masuda Takahisa
Happy Birthday Massu!!!
0 0
On Jung Yong Hwa • Jun 29, 2012
Person Jung Yong Hwa
Happy Belated Birthday! Love your voice! <3
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 28, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
meow meow
0 0
On Kang Min Hyuk • Jun 28, 2012
Person Kang Min Hyuk
Happy Birthday!! Love your acting and your music! :D
1 0
On Skip Beat! • Jun 27, 2012
Title Skip Beat!
The drama was so great until I watched the last episode! :( The last episode was too rushed and there were soo many things that the characters did not discover about each other! '_'
0 0
On Princess Pearl • Mar 24, 2012
Title Princess Pearl
I remember watching this with my entire family when I was little! :D oh good memories
1 0
On Forensic Heroes Season 3 • Dec 28, 2011
Title Forensic Heroes Season 3
I really liked this drama even though i watched it with my mom when I was little. I actually miss dramas like this one because it doesn't really follow those typical storylines of dramas these days. I think this drama is the saddest out of all the Korean dramas I've seen.
0 0
