News
8967777 • Jun 6, 2021
Article Upcoming Dramas To Be Excited About Part 1
Thanks, I will definitely try some of this out
1 0
Replying to AvidVNTraveler • May 16, 2021
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
The previews and visuals for Reba and YY are amazing. I can already see the chemistry emanating through the screen!
Ikrrr
1 0
On Falling into Your Smile • May 12, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Omg when will this air, can't wait any longer
2 0
On You Are My Glory • May 12, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Omg, I am lookin forward to this drama, can't wait any longer.!!!
2 0
On You Are My Glory • May 12, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Omg, I am lookin forward to this drama, can't wait any longer
1 0
Replying to Lol • May 12, 2021
Title Use for My Talent
I have to, and I started with the Chinese today not knowing it was the same, it is a bit boring but if you really…
Good idea
2 0
Replying to AsianDramaSubs • May 12, 2021
Title The Sweet Love With Me Honey
I'm subbing it right nowhttps://asiandramasubs.wordpress.com/2021/05/07/drama-the-sweet-love-with-me-honey/
Wow, thx
1 0
Replying to Dee • May 12, 2021
Title Use for My Talent
I have already seen the korean version so just going over the thoughts if I should watch it or not??
I have to, and I started with the Chinese today not knowing it was the same, it is a bit boring but if you really liked the korean version you should watch the Chinese one
4 2
On The Sweet Blood • May 12, 2021
Title The Sweet Blood Spoiler
I personally loved this drama specially the end in which the snack shop oppa turned out evil, I really recommend this.
2 0
On Dilraba Dilmurat • May 11, 2021
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
I heard she has a new drama with yang yang coming, omg I can't waitttt...
4 6
