News
On The Lies Within • Nov 1, 2019
Title The Lies Within
O.m.g this drama is so underrated deserves better ratings i'm loving everything about hope it'll be good one until the last ep
11 0
Replying to Ichoos • Nov 1, 2019
Title The Lies Within
The drama has flaws everywhere that, as normal, you have to grin and bear it. However, it has managed to keep…
Really !! Like what i'm loving it so far
0 0
Replying to lilmrssunshine • Nov 1, 2019
Title The Lies Within
does anybody else find the female detective annoying? or maybe it's her acting?
Surprisingly i'm not finding her annoying i don't know if you noticed but she started to change a little bit
5 1
Replying to Jorsias • Nov 1, 2019
Title The Lies Within
How is it so far? MDL rating means nothing for a while now.
I know right !! good dramas are being so underrated and those "teens" drama have high rating !!!!
9 4
Replying to -elmo- • Sep 5, 2019
Title Doctor John
i need this to have a happy ending. after angel's last mission and hotel del luna , i really need some positivity…
Why hotel del Luna ending was expected I found it logical
0 1
On Hotel del Luna • Sep 5, 2019
Title Hotel del Luna
I have mixed feelings about this drama it was ok not that great but I have to say IU once again showed everyone how good actress she is without forgetting Jin Goo excellence as always
1 0
On Hotel del Luna • Sep 5, 2019
Title Hotel del Luna
I have mixed feelings about this drama it was ok not that great but I have to say IU once again showed everyone how good actress she is without forgetting Jin Goo excellence as always
4 0
Replying to Camellia • Aug 5, 2019
Title Hotel del Luna Spoiler
Female lead anti-hero. Okay, I have to give it to Hong Sisters for Man Wol's backstory. It was truly tragic. I'm…
What if they "tricked" us like they made us believe that he didn't care for her !! I think he likes her and did that "sacrifice" just to safe her I hope it's not that case wel'' see
1 1
Replying to muimui94 • Apr 11, 2019
Title Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River
where did you watch it?? im having a hard time finding this movie anywhere
You're welcome ^^ hope you'll enjoy it
1 1
Replying to Hime • Apr 9, 2019
Title The Crowned Clown
Yeah, the romance was not the best but that was because in this kind of story it was a side plot and the story…
Exactly agree with you if we compare this drama with the movie I personally think that the movie is way better than the drama
0 0
Replying to muimui94 • Apr 9, 2019
Title Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River
where did you watch it?? im having a hard time finding this movie anywhere
https://www2.ondramanice.tv/drama/seondal-the-man-who-sells-the-river-detail
0 3
On Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River • Mar 25, 2019
Title Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River
I loved every minute of this movie didn't get bored at all if you're feeling down or not in the mood I think this movie will be great for you
0 5
On The Crowned Clown • Mar 21, 2019
Title The Crowned Clown
I finally finished it and I don't know how to feel about it I didn't like the romance in the drama but I have the say the acting was at point I love Jingoo he's proving how excellent actors he is although he's young <3
1 2
Replying to yasmineyas • Nov 2, 2018
Title The Ghost Detective
It's not over yet they are still one EP left will air this week
After watching the final episode I think they might do season 2
1 0
Replying to Poia • Oct 29, 2018
Title The Ghost Detective
Last episodes didn’t impress me at all, the show lose is thriller vibe, they go around looking for a way to…
It's not over yet they are still one EP left will air this week
0 0
On Mother • Oct 7, 2018
Title Mother
A drama full of emotions makes you think about a lot of things I'd love to praise the little Heo yool for her marvelous work she did great job
1 1
On Mr. Sunshine • Oct 1, 2018
Title Mr. Sunshine
This drama was beautiful from all the aspects best of this year so far and I think will be until the end of the year
0 0
On The Guest • Sep 19, 2018
Title The Guest
Damnnn that the was the most scariest and creepiest drama I've ever seen although it was only 2 ep
6 0
On Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds • Sep 16, 2018
Title Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds
I just watched it and I loved everything about it and didn't feel bored at all
1 0
On Life on Mars • Sep 12, 2018
Title Life on Mars
OMG what a drama first of all I'd like to praise all the actors for the wonderful job they did especially Jung Khun ho once again he proved his talent what a great actor 10/10 one of the best this year
4 0
