K-Drama Replying to Sonnywalk • Jan 7, 2024
Title Bed Friend
I read a review above talking about how this showed a “love cures all”. That is not how I saw this series.…
and this comment is exactly why I watch this series, and it was awesome 👌 I love.
3 0
On Bed Friend • Jan 7, 2024
Title Bed Friend
I am so glad I watched this wow roller coast of emotions.
1 0
Replying to Criminson • Jan 6, 2024
Title You Are My Glory
As a fellow rom com freak, I can recommend quite a few so here we goWhen I fly towards you You are my glory(this)Love…
what about here we meet again someone was recommending is it interesting
0 1
Replying to Criminson • Jan 6, 2024
Title You Are My Glory
As a fellow rom com freak, I can recommend quite a few so here we goWhen I fly towards you You are my glory(this)Love…
wow let me start ticking 👌
0 0
Replying to Criminson • Jan 6, 2024
Title You Are My Glory
As a fellow rom com freak, I can recommend quite a few so here we goWhen I fly towards you You are my glory(this)Love…
wow 👌 let get Start ticking
0 3
Replying to morning star • Jan 4, 2024
Title You Are My Glory
You Are My GloryMy Journey To YouStory of Kunning PalaceDerailmentRising With the WindHidden LoveThese are my…
my journey to you broke my heart ❤️, but I love it, was having a marathon watching these beautiful Cdramas 😍. Thank you
0 0
Replying to morning star • Dec 27, 2023
Title You Are My Glory
You Are My GloryMy Journey To YouStory of Kunning PalaceDerailmentRising With the WindHidden LoveThese are my…
wow thank you, I'm really enjoying Cdramas 😉
0 2
Replying to fronkey • Dec 18, 2023
Title You Are My Glory
Start "Hidden Love" (modern) or "Mysterious Lotus Casebook" (historical).
I'm really enjoying hidden love thanks for the recommendation, waiting for some historicals romcom 🙂
1 1
Replying to fronkey • Dec 17, 2023
Title You Are My Glory
Start "Hidden Love" (modern) or "Mysterious Lotus Casebook" (historical).
I'm a romcom freak so mysterious lotus is not for me
0 3
Honest Review • Dec 13, 2023
Review I May Love You
will never agree to this review
0 1
Replying to Aneeekhabie • Dec 12, 2023
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I take what I say back, wow just wow, the ost is too notch, the love between the devil and fairy was everything.
I actually did enjoy the drama, I will watch my lady general next.
0 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Dec 10, 2023
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
A master piece I must I kept re-watching different episodes for 2 days.
6 0
Replying to Aneeekhabie • Dec 10, 2023
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I want to drop this, I am really not getting encouraged
I take what I say back, wow just wow, the ost is too notch, the love between the devil and fairy was everything.
7 2
Replying to Hades • Dec 9, 2023
Title Love Is Sweet
It's up to the personal interest and in my point of view this is an above average drama. If you fan of or interested…
Thank you, actually I just started watching Cdramas. let me watch, please you can recommend some dramas for me
0 1
On You Are My Glory • Dec 9, 2023
Title You Are My Glory
my cdrama friends, please between you are my glory, fireworks of my heart and only love. which can I start, I just started watching cdramas
1 38
On Love Is Sweet • Dec 9, 2023
Title Love Is Sweet
hello fellow Cdrama friends, is this drama interesting 🤔
0 4
Replying to Peqa • Dec 7, 2023
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
well I guess this drama is not for everyone. on a separate note, I'm at episode 11 of TTEOTM and considering of…
I guess so, I just keep trying but naa
0 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Dec 6, 2023
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I want to drop this, I am really not getting encouraged
4 7
Replying to Abhipsa Mohanty • Nov 27, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
Do u watch Korean???
yes I do
0 0
Replying to Latwaya • Nov 26, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
Can someone tell me? I can see high reviews about this drama and I'm currently watching it and I get that it's…
is a slow burn drama, the chemistry is there, it is actually a very nice drama
1 0