Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 17, 2023
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2020
Replying to WandereR • Oct 8, 2020
Title Renascence
OMG! If this is true, then the cut scenes are even more shocking than what's actually shown to us!But wait, it…
Even I want the link for the bts and uncuts
0 0
On Renascence • Oct 8, 2020
Title Renascence
What do ya all think... Happy, sad or open ending?
Thoughts?
0 3
On Renascence • Oct 8, 2020
Title Renascence
Ugh... I'm getting more and more impatient and anxious as this drama advances towards the end... Can't wait to see the next episodes!
1 0
Replying to Rika217 • Oct 8, 2020
Title The Legends
There is a happy ending.But editing is pretty sloppy in the last 5 or 6 episodes, so it's pretty confusing.
Uhh.. sorry what?
1 1
Replying to flours • Oct 8, 2020
Title Love in Time
Ep 9 has Eng subtitles on Amazon Prime
Actually I was just asking how to watch on Amazon prime as my prime doesn't show any chinese dramas...Nvm Thanks... I've completed till 20!
0 2
Replying to icecream2000 • Oct 8, 2020
Title Love in Time Spoiler
I dont have patience to wait for the subs. so watched the remaining RAW. everything was going fine and suddenly…
In 20th episode, actually LBY and SJN had a bit of argument for as to which company to be chosen for further development of SJN but after many interviews or something like that she found out that those company's weren't reliable so when LBY suggested that he'd set up professional people for her, she and he had a disagreement because she wanted to rely on her own efforts and not on their relation. After that Mr. Kang approaches for the same so she signs a contract with him which leads to one more disagreement between them and LBY tells SJN to not comply to the contract as to which she says she has previously worked with him and he is pretty reliable so she will move further with the contract. And at the end LBY says that Mr. Kang does not want just a working relationship with SJN as to which she says that she knows his character very well and then leaves for the meeting.
1 3
Replying to Kaytee • Oct 8, 2020
Title Love in Time
How are you able to watch Chinese drama on amazon?
My amazon prime video doesn't have any chinese dramas !!!
0 3
Replying to flours • Oct 7, 2020
Title Love in Time
Ep 9 has Eng subtitles on Amazon Prime
My amazon prime doesn't have Chinese or Korean dramas. How do I get them
0 4
Replying to carolinacdramalover • Oct 7, 2020
Title Love in Time
How long does it take for new episodes to be available on Amazon?
How are you able to watch Chinese drama on amazon?
0 5
Replying to Baek_lyn • Oct 5, 2020
Title The Legends
Should I watch it it’s like love and redemption? Will I be hooked like that too with this drama?
Yeah... the actors did a great job in this drama and the storyline is also very good! I'd recommend this drama a watch!
2 0
Replying to Rika217 • Oct 5, 2020
Title The Legends
There is a happy ending.But editing is pretty sloppy in the last 5 or 6 episodes, so it's pretty confusing.
Yeah the ending was pretty confusing... I'm still a bit confused!
1 3
Replying to chai tea latte • Oct 5, 2020
I can't anymore with YS and JJ, they're just too cuteYS is such a big baby at the hospital, so dramatic lmaooo...and…
lol I second that! They're just too adorable!
0 0
Replying to normalleaf • Oct 5, 2020
are ep 15 and 16 uploaded WITH SUBTITLES????????in dramacool/kissasian....
Yes!
1 0
Replying to Lisafit • Oct 5, 2020
Did you see the behind the scenes video where Cheng Yi had to drink some fake blood through a straw before the…
Yeah just saw that! lol
0 0
On Dating in the Kitchen • Oct 2, 2020
This drama is indeed a good drama but the hype created by the trailers does not match the drama's level.... I mean that the trailer shown were too good as compared to the drama... so didn't meet my expectations... but I'd say that it was a good drama!
2 2
Replying to Lisafit • Oct 2, 2020
Did you see the behind the scenes video where Cheng Yi had to drink some fake blood through a straw before the…
Didn't see those tho... but the blood was like too much!
0 2
On Love and Redemption • Oct 1, 2020
I just can't get over this drama! Oh damn.... this drama has got me hooked... just watched it for 2nd time... And this time I just thought that si feng spat a looooottttt of blood... seemed like without spitting blood his life motto would have been ruined or something. Too much blood but I loooved this drama to the moon and back... I'd definitely recommend this drama a watch... I serously want to gooo on writing about how good this drama is... Yeah.... I'll just make myself scarce!
2 4
Replying to Kaytee • Oct 1, 2020
Title Love in Time
Where are you watching ep 9?
Thanks!
0 0
On Love in Time • Oct 1, 2020
Title Love in Time
This dramas is one of those light hearted dramas where there is romance and comedy. Personally I liked this drama very much and I'm looking forward to the upcoming episodes. Even though it is a low budget but as far as the storyline, acting and production are concerned I'd say that this drama is as good as the high budget ones!
3 0