Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 4, 2019
On You Are My Destiny • Jun 7, 2020
Hopefully this remake will be my favourite. Love the production and camera work. And actors work is so different from eternal love.
1 0
On 2gether • May 15, 2020
Title 2gether
After watching all Thai BL series(with eng subs available) for me Together the series are the best . And I’m sad that today will be the last episode.
0 0
On 2gether • Mar 28, 2020
Title 2gether
I really enjoyed ep.6 ... but in this ep didn’t they have too many flashbacks ..? Am I only one who didn’t liked flashbacks .
5 1
Replying to wattine7 • Mar 24, 2020
Title 2gether Spoiler
Hi. Just want to ask. I saw a post in a Facebook saying that Sarawat is the bottom in the series. I mean, wait…
In the novel Sarawat is top
5 0
On 2gether • Mar 7, 2020
Title 2gether
How to stop myself from rewatching all episodes... for me right now this is the best Thai BL series
8 0
Replying to inseupirit • Mar 7, 2020
Title 2gether
Someone here knows if the novel is in English? If it is, please share with me that masterpiece.
Translation is still ongoing , only 3 chapters were translated. You can find it on wattpad
0 1
Replying to Pincolino • Feb 29, 2020
Title 2gether
I even rewatched both episodes. Normally I have my finger on my keyboard ready to press the arrow key for the…
Same for me !!!
0 0
On 2gether • Feb 29, 2020
Title 2gether
I really like it . I rarely watch Thai BL series without skipping some parts. But not with this series. Hope to read the novel it was really popular
10 3
Replying to khrui • Feb 28, 2020
if i'm not mistaken the manga which this drama is based on is complete in japanese but not yet in english?
You’re right
0 0
On Why R U? • Feb 21, 2020
Title Why R U?
After watching ep5 I was engry. They claimed that series will have 2 main couples , but I don’t see it . FT have more screen time... even some guys on twitter did a list with couple timing ... and I didn’t like how the cut off some scenes .....
4 1
Replying to Jenna • Feb 20, 2020
episode 5 was pretty great, but how in the world is there only 1 short episode left? How will they wrap all those…
I don’t think that ep 6 will be last ep.
2 2
On Why R U? • Feb 18, 2020
Title Why R U?
I don’t care about side stories in the series , but both main couple are good.
1 0
Replying to hanistar • Feb 5, 2020
https://blitzfansub.com/koi-wa-tsuzuku-yo-dokomade-mo-episode-4/ All I care is I love this episode so much. All…
Thank you for the link
0 0