Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 5, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Argentina
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 29, 2020
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Aug 13, 2020
This drama is so good. The story, the characters, the good acting, good ost and good production quality. I also love how every episode has a narrated story related to what is happening in the serie
7 0
On The Romance of Tiger and Rose • Jun 30, 2020
The chemistry between the male lead and female lead was over the roof. It was funny, romantic and easy to watch. Ding Yu Xi has definitely a talent when it comes to creating such a good chemistry with his co- stars, he acts really well and Zhao Lu Si was really good too.
The low budget for the series was notorious, but they did really well despite that . One of my favourites chinese series of this year
9 0
On Jang Eui Soo • Jun 30, 2020
Person Jang Eui Soo
He is such a good actor! I loved "When your eyes linger", I want to see him in more lead roles.
I finished Memorist a few days ago, I can't believe I didn't recognize him!
Also, I'm in love with the color of his eyes
5 0
On Han Gi Chan • Jun 30, 2020
Person Han Gi Chan
He's a rookie actor but his emotions are very well portrayed . I hope he receives other offers to be the main lead in other series
15 0
On When We Were Young • Jun 29, 2020
This drama is so beautiful that I don't know where to start. If you are looking for a drama that focus in friendship, school, youth, family, this is for you. It's really touching and nostalgic. I don't usually like this kind of series but it was simply wonderful. One of the best chinese dramas I've watched. Everyone I recommended it to, like it
6 0
On Well-Intended Love • Jun 29, 2020
This drama is the WORST. I can't believe there's people who can actually enjoy this. Not only is the male protagonist creepy and a stalker who would do anything to be with who he likes, but also, the whole story is so full of nonsense and ridiculous stuff going on all the time
7 0