Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Germany
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 15, 2024

Friends

On The Manipulated • Nov 22, 2025
ok last 2 episodes were good again, should have made it a 10 episode drama and skip the whole race plot lol
5 0
Replying to Larsare • Nov 16, 2025
give the first 2 episodes of "Dynamite Kiss" a try, it's way better than this show
i will give that a try, so many good kdramas airing right now, I find it hard to start old ones :))
0 0
Replying to vasolina • Nov 16, 2025
I don’t understand why we get such badly written romcoms the past few years or so..... like for example Jung…
give the first 2 episodes of "Dynamite Kiss" a try, it's way better than this show
0 4
On Dear X • Nov 7, 2025
Title Dear X
Kim You Jung is so so good
7 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 16, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
those BTS episodes are everything, they are so funny together, one of the best chemistries of 2025!!
3 0
Replying to kalarro • Oct 13, 2025
omg its frikin ongoing. In all my 180 dramas Ive never watched an ongoing show, and I didnt notice this one was.…
waiting for the next episodes is what gets us through the week
2 0
Replying to moongirl • Oct 11, 2025
Old cliche cringe kdramas are back and I’m so here for it. I feel like kdramss lately have been so dark and…
well said, not every new kdrama needs to be crazy creative with plots we've never seen before. This show is fun so far
9 1
Replying to unbeliebubble • Oct 8, 2025
I hope the lawyer will find a way to exfiltrate that mentally unbalanced "chingu" from the village. Send…
i think they might team up, she seems to be on her side
1 5