Editorials
On Desirable Flowers • Dec 13, 2022
Title Desirable Flowers Spoiler
So wait are we rooting for Push to end up alone and the the leas actress to end up with the attorney that secretly like her??? #I need to know who to character to not like before I start on the second episode...
1 3
On The Root • Nov 30, 2022
Title The Root Spoiler
SOOO Guys how is it a happy ending for Sai??
1 3
Replying to Burcu • Nov 11, 2022
Title The Root
Like really? Is Sai wrong? I don't mind if Sai is broken at the end. It's always better to live on the streets…
Yes I always see her play the "cheater " roll or the one who tries to get the taken man roles especially that one where she was married with a child and her and her husband messed up the other leads relationship I hated her in that drama...
0 0
Replying to Burcu • Nov 8, 2022
Title The Root
Like really? Is Sai wrong? I don't mind if Sai is broken at the end. It's always better to live on the streets…
Idk all her characters are bad I've never seen her in a non-villain role, I'm referring to the person who plays Rangrong..
0 2
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Nov 3, 2022
Title Almost Lover
Please use a spoiler, talking about previews are spoilers as well, and not everyone -like me- watch them and want…
If its episode 22 its says they break up in the pictures' on here wouldn't be a spoiler if you've already looked through the pictures on here..
0 1
Replying to Abowareee • Oct 14, 2022
Title Koo Torranong
Could someone please send me the raw version of this drama? cant find these drama anywhere at all.
me too please
0 0
On Koo Torranong • Oct 14, 2022
Title Koo Torranong
The saddest thing im still trying to find this drama no matter what language its in..
4 0
On Sai Yai Sawad • Oct 11, 2022
Title Sai Yai Sawad Spoiler
So question that the male lead son that he didnt know about???
0 3
Replying to Marir Rismod • Oct 10, 2022
Title Sai Yai Sawad
Would you share the link please?.
can you also send me the link as well??
0 0
Replying to Solly • Sep 17, 2022
Title Fai Luang
Edited comment: I have some subtitle files and video files, but they are not synced, so it's a torture to watch.…
link please
1 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Jul 22, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
question :Should I even attempt to finish part 1???? Because Im reading her having more men she's going to get engaged to?? WTH is that??
0 1
On Dragon Day, You're Dead Season 3 • Jul 15, 2022
Title Dragon Day, You're Dead Season 3 Spoiler
Im confused why is she so in considerate of his feelings???? Im not getting he's doing nice stuff for her in the episodes I have already seen so why is she acting like this??
1 0
Replying to babyjesus • Jul 11, 2022
Title Oops! Mr. Superstar Hit on Me Spoiler
why am i thinking that shes really not pregnant lol
Well why would”one night stand “be a tagged if they didn’t sleep together??
1 2
Replying to emsthi • Jul 9, 2022
Title My Friend, the Enemy Spoiler
I just knew she would be pregnant with the boss. SIGH!
Is she pregnant I’m with boss child??
0 1
On My Friend, the Enemy • Jul 9, 2022
Title My Friend, the Enemy Spoiler
Sooo who’s beam baby daddy??
0 1
On My Friend, the Enemy • Jun 21, 2022
Title My Friend, the Enemy Spoiler
its says "Love square "more like Pentagon if you ask me!!
3 0
On My Friend, the Enemy • Jun 21, 2022
Title My Friend, the Enemy
What the hell is beam thinking???? I see why the rating went down I couldnt even enjoy episode six completely after I watched episode 7??????I don't know what type of direction the producers are going here but so far I don't like it!!!Not one bit!!
0 0
On Defying the Storm • Jun 19, 2022
Title Defying the Storm Spoiler
Im confused with the ending because all the dead ones are in the picture and the first one to die is taking the picture soooo did they all die at the end or what was that supposed to represent??? also did he have twins why weren't they in the last picture if they were supposed to be alive???
0 1
On Love and Deception • Jun 15, 2022
Title Love and Deception
I told y'all her sister could literally tell her "hey, sis sky is purple today isn't it"?? and Pla would say "hell yeah sis too purple" I don't know why the writer wanted her character to be this dense ?? Especially since she's now a mom how do you still believe anything your sister tells you and do anything your sister wants you to do??? How dumb is that??? I'm honestly trying to figure this out like how many episodes is Pla supposed to be dumb Pla???
5 2
Replying to Anusaya • Jun 14, 2022
Title My Friend, the Enemy
Nick knows exactly who she is. Already warned Beam about her.
looks like more episodes has been added
0 2
