Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Apr 25, 2020
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 17, 2013
Replying to Lady & Liar • Mar 8, 2015
Title Lady & Liar Spoiler
Can someone please tell me if this has a happy ending? I really like it so far, but I don't think I can bear a…
I asked because I absolutely accidentally stumbled upon some blog commenting on the sad ending and the fact that Bai Lang dies in the end... So when yousay bombastic does that mean a happy ending or a good one (the two are quite different in my opinion) :)
0 0
On Reply 1997 • Feb 20, 2015
Title Reply 1997
I cannot actually believe that I will watch a kdrama a second time, considering that there are still so many dramas I haven't seen, but there you go...One of the best, really! :) I'm so excited about the new one, I really do hope they make it.
3 0
On A Gentleman's Dignity • Feb 8, 2015
I absolutely adore this drama. I'm a little sad that the recs are not very useful :( but the again, it just seems that there is no drama to compare this one with :p
2 0
On Hyun Bin • Jan 27, 2015
Person Hyun Bin
I've missed him so much :) So glad that I'm enjoying the new drama so much :)
6 0
On Hyde, Jekyll, Me • Jan 22, 2015
Unlike pretty much everyone, I am not disappointed :) I enjoyed the first episode,the drama has got potential and the acting is great :)
8 1
Replying to Learha • Dec 28, 2014
Title Prao
Where can I watch it? They don't have it on Viki :(
Thank you :) I'm going to check it out. Is it worth it?
0 0
Replying to Learha • Dec 20, 2014
Can anyone recommend a similar drama? I've already seen You're All Surrounded (loved it as well :P ) so I'm in…
Yeah, I should try out Reset, thank you! :)
0 0
Replying to Learha • Dec 17, 2014
Can anyone recommend a similar drama? I've already seen You're All Surrounded (loved it as well :P ) so I'm in…
@kura2ninja : Thank you for the recommendation :) I haven't seen Legal High, but I'll check it out.
@lily2pm : Yeah, it is absolutely amazing :)
1 0
Replying to Learha • Dec 16, 2014
Can anyone recommend a similar drama? I've already seen You're All Surrounded (loved it as well :P ) so I'm in…
I've seen it as well :p it's my all time favorite drama :)
1 0
Replying to Learha • Dec 13, 2014
Can anyone recommend a similar drama? I've already seen You're All Surrounded (loved it as well :P ) so I'm in…
Already seen it :) But, you're right, that's a very good suggestion :)
0 0
On Prao • Dec 13, 2014
Title Prao
Where can I watch it? They don't have it on Viki :(
0 4
On Pride and Prejudice • Dec 12, 2014
Can anyone recommend a similar drama? I've already seen You're All Surrounded (loved it as well :P ) so I'm in search of something similarly good :)
0 11
Replying to Learha • Nov 30, 2014
Title Pinocchio
OK,there is one thing I didn't get. Did their father pass away during the fire or afterwards he was still going…
I see. Thanks a lot :)
0 0
On Pinocchio • Nov 29, 2014
Title Pinocchio Spoiler
OK,there is one thing I didn't get. Did their father pass away during the fire or afterwards he was still going to that place and happen to die there?
0 3
On My Love from the Star • Nov 24, 2014
I was tried opposing watching this drama so bad for so long and in the end I gave up...and now I'm absolutely loving it. It was the same situation as Secret Garden - I didn't want to watch it and it turned out to be my all time fave.
3 0
On Lee Jong Suk • Nov 23, 2014
Person Lee Jong Suk
Normally Lee Jong Suk would not be my type, however he is so talented that it is absolutely impossible not to like him :)
5 0