Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Spain
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Birthday: May 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 2, 2023

Friends

On Part for Ever • Apr 2, 2024
Title Part for Ever Spoiler
Why did he fake killing the baby, if she was going to immediately discover that the baby was still alive? What was he trying to accomplish?? Traumatize the viewers???
2 3
Replying to trashenjoyer • Mar 26, 2024
yeah, they're definitely queerbaiting us. I doubt Osamu Tezuka made a BL manga 😅
Well, I haven't read this series, but Tezuka did MW , that's kind of a very dark BL.
0 1
Replying to wenkexing • Mar 19, 2024
oh? where did you find out about that?
In their Coming Next Week section. I'm in Spain, but I suppose it will be available in most countries.
1 0
Replying to Oc3an • Feb 21, 2024
How can you watch for free? I looked on dramacool but goblin (kdrama) popped up instead 🫤
Kisskh.co
0 0
Replying to Julie • Jan 1, 2024
Where is everyone watching it?! I thought it was coming to Netflix!?
It´s on Amazon Prime.
2 10
Replying to Leo • Jan 1, 2024
do we get 2 eps per week?
Yes, monday and tuesday.
0 0
On True Beauty • Nov 13, 2023
Title True Beauty
It's going to be on Netflix in many countries since December 11.
3 2
Replying to Toot • Jul 4, 2023
Person Marcus Chang
If anyone finds a streaming platform showing "Trick or Love", please please post 🙏
It's on Viki since July 5.
2 1