Editorials
Replying to Tada_kun • May 27, 2025
Title Cha-Cha
Did you watch this?
No problem. I understand japanese. So i don't need sub
0 3
Replying to Tada_kun • May 27, 2025
Title Cha-Cha
Did you watch this?
Which website? I can't find it
0 5
Replying to looy • May 25, 2025
Title Cha-Cha
i started this thinking it a cute romance movie but now I'm stunned.
Did you watch this?
0 7
Replying to Cecoshanks • May 12, 2025
Title Erased
I'm thinking about to watch this drama, but I'm not sure yet.Can someone please let me know, what this drama is…
This is a great drama. But don't get attached to the FL. That's all i can say.
1 0
Replying to CJK_Drama_Unlimited • May 12, 2025
Title Young Virgin Boy Puzzles Me
Man this drama is lacking storyline between the ML & FL... I feel like I'm watching just a shell
Did you watch the 3rd episode?
0 1
Replying to Just Jill 72 • May 8, 2025
Title xxxHOLiC
If I had to make a recommendation it would be to watch the drama first, then movie.... unfortunately, I did the…
There is a drama? Where can i watch it?
0 1
Replying to pinktulips69 • May 5, 2025
Title Young Virgin Boy Puzzles Me
When is it going to upload?? I fcking hate watching ongoing jdramas it's the worst way ever to watch jdramas.
Link?
0 0
Replying to Thenosa Yechette • Dec 8, 2024
Title Brand Guardians
It's pretty good. Better than expected. The story could've been a bit better, but the actng and the chemistry…
Please tell me
0 1
Replying to Thenosa Yechette • Dec 8, 2024
Title Brand Guardians
It's pretty good. Better than expected. The story could've been a bit better, but the actng and the chemistry…
Where did you watch this?
0 0
