News
On Perfect 10 Liners • Jan 19, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
"don't touch me, I will cry harder" Lmao Arm was such a mood in this episode.
13 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Jan 19, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
One thing about Faifa? he looks meek but he don't play about people he cares about. Love how he called Yotha out.
18 4
On Perfect 10 Liners • Jan 19, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Poor Gun looks so devastated. It's always the ones that look at you like you are their world that actually let you down. Yotha fix it!
10 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Jan 19, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
how do people get to this point of kissing their ex as confirmation? I thought we all block them?
8 8
Replying to Yue • Jan 19, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Who is Xu Feng?
The Phoenix guy from Ashes of love
1 1
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 19, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Lmao, Xu Feng must come fetch his son. The purple light finished me, we expected nothing less from the demon king.
3 3
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Jan 18, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
That 5 metre rule is crazy considering the fact that no one is more touchy than a couple in love, with some exceptions of course.
2 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Jan 18, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat Spoiler
I am glad Pepper trusted Thame to tell him he was in love instead of leaving without a proper explanation, him helping Thame with his feelings makes much more sense now.
8 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Jan 18, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I am not idiotic or fit enough to be in love, cause baby after that first trip to the bus stop I would be so over it, at that point he might as well come inside for a sleepover.
5 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Jan 18, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I always say people become different when they are in love, like a light switch in a dark room. as friends we see them as fireflies, whereas their lovers see them as this bright light bulb, so I am glad Po chose to understand Thame for himself instead of listening to that c*** blocking little Gremlin.
2 0
Replying to boooo • Jan 18, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
welcome to the world of xianxia, where there is always thousands of deaths and of course our favourite sacrifice…
argh I hate the self sacrifice part so much. One or two deaths is fine, but almost the entire cast list?
0 0
Replying to boooo • Jan 18, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
we all sit with our candles daily and hope we get a happy ending... at least for the main leads 😭😕
Please I hope so.
0 0
Replying to Jungarden • Jan 18, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Yeah probably a 5 min happy ending😻 lolBL did say it’s gonna be a happy ending so I’m just gonna trust…
whew! okay now I can breath, Thank you!
0 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 18, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
at the rate we are going, are we sure we will get a happy ending?
2 6
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 18, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
Yoh guys all my favourite characters are dead, okay most of them but still what the hell?
5 2
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 14, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the hero of Dafeng!
7 0
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 14, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
Dylan had way too much fun playing an annoying old man
20 1
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 14, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
lol, not Qi An annoying his way to victory
3 0
Replying to Kikislove97 • Jan 13, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng Spoiler
kinda sad tough
That is true, cause what are the odds that the one who got away looks like the princess? I guess the illusion also takes your fears and makes them a reality.
4 0
Replying to Kikislove97 • Jan 13, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng Spoiler
kinda sad tough
yeah, hopefully it's an illusion because she looks like the princess.
2 0