Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Oct 20, 2020
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 15
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2013
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 14, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! Happy Valentine's day :D i just finished watching ep 10, it was pretty good. I like the new scenery with the city of Shanghai, really cool, and where Jung Tae and Gaya met at the Shanghai club waaah my fangirl heart was pounding haha i love that couple, they have so much tension in there eyes when they look at eachother waaah *___*

i hope there will be longer scenes with them in the future :D ... but somehow i wondered where Shinichi was.. :/ hasn't he followed Gaya to Shanghai ? Anyways what did you think of the episode ? :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 13, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Si io abito in Germania :) hai ragione Rimini é così bello. io sono stata a Rimini e dopo a Riccione per un mese e era bellisimo. Sei fortunata a vivere lì ^___^
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 13, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Really they changed the scriptwriter ? :o where do you heard this ? ... I hope the new one will not ruin the good story so far ...-_-
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 11, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Mio padre è da Napoli e mia madre da Venezia :) I miei genitori si trasferirno in Germania quando ero piccola. Ho letto che vieni da rimini. E 'così bello la *_*

PS: Sucusa... il mio italiano non è così buono come era una volta Hahaha ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 11, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
yes haha :) I didn't really like his flower boy style but now he became so manly . I'm loving his new image in inspiring generation . btw you should watch it. It's good :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 11, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Grazie per la richiesta di amicizia. Come va ? :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 8, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No, unfortunately she don't like Dramas and doesn't have an account here ... non of my friends like or know kdramas -.- but i'm happy that I can talk about dramas here on MDL with chingus who share my addiction and passion for dramas haha :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 8, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks hhaha :D A good friend of mine is also from serbia. I think you're language is really cool, sounds a bit like russian ^_^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 8, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I usually don't watch dramas with more than 30 episodes but "smile you" looks pretty cute.. I will give it a try. :)

I life in Germany but I'm Italian haha my parents moved to Germany when I was little with me and my brother, back then it was really hard to move to another country but now it's my home here haha :D and where are u from ? :)

0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 8, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hello there ! :) thanks for the request. I love you're avatar. Soooo cute *_____*
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 7, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah i will keep you updated :).

Yes Gaya is such a beauty ^-^ . I agree, Shinichi certainly has feelings for her but Gaya is really cold to him... :/ i pity him a little bit.. Aoki and Shinichi are both cool characters ... i'm looking forward of what is going to happen with these three :D

I just watched ep 5 & 6 of "You Who Came From The Stars" . I had it on my On Hold List but now i felt in the mood and now i'm slowly catching up haha. :D I was in a drama slump the past few weeks but as i accidentally came across inspiring generation my drama addiction came back to me haha. And you ? What are u doing chingu ? :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 7, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hmmh... yeah.. i should really watch it. :) (a good way to distract me until a new ep of inspiring generation comes out haha)

Yeah you're right she'll probably take revenge on the organsation. I hope she will ally with Jung Tae and they can fight them together. Kyaaah *___* can't wait to see that! :D.

Yes Aoki has definitely feeling for Gaya. The way he looks at her just speaks for it self haha. I think Aoki loved her mother and sees Gaya in her. Gaya and Jung Tae must end up together. it is simply a must. xD ... i only hope that this drama don't have a tragic endig where one of them dies.. This would be a huge disapointment.. :/ but lets think positiv and hope this will have a happy ending haha :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 7, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Gaya and Shin Jung Tae FTW! hwaiting! :D <3 I have never seen Bridal Mask but i wanted to. now that i know that she is the main lead i really don't want to watch it anymore :P.. even though Bridal Mask has such good ratings.. maybe i will try watching it another time ^^ well... I don't know, but i hope that in the future episodes Gaya won't hurt Jung Tae.. cause if she hurts someone he loves Jung Tae won't easily forget it :( I hope in the next ep. Gaya can show Jung Tae how badass she became. :D

I'm curious how Gaya will react when she finds out that Jung Tae's father didn't kill her dad.. i can't wait for the next episodes haha ^___^ What do you think will happen ? :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 7, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Gaya and Shin Jung Tae of course :D they must end up together! if not i'm going to kill the director haha xD I really ship them :) .. for some reason i don't really like Ok Ryeon.. :/ she can end up with the music teacher haha . What about you ? Who do you ship ? ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 7, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thankx :) KHJ is just sooo hot *____*
i like your avatar too. She is so badass in inspiring generation. Can't wait for the next ep. i'm loving this drama so far :D
0 0
Replying to FanGorillaz • Feb 7, 2014
this drama is good! and the review is bullshit... sorry but i can't understand that people write a review when…
I hope it's Gaya! i ship them so much haha :D
3 0
Replying to Chrisstina • Feb 4, 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUYeCkZxh34 I really,really,can't wait :D <333
Thanks for the link! i'm so excited to watch this episode :D
1 0
Replying to Sara • Feb 2, 2014
Ep. 10 was great :) ... i hope in the next episodes there is a bit more romance between the Chief and Jin Hee.…
Uupps.. i meant ep. 4 of course ^^
3 0
On Emergency Couple • Feb 2, 2014
Ep. 10 was great :) ... i hope in the next episodes there is a bit more romance between the Chief and Jin Hee. The Chief is cool and i wouldn't mind to see Chang Min jealous about it tehehe :D
2 0
Replying to T-O-Psexual • Feb 2, 2014
I just have to express how badass Gaya is.I legit had a fangirl spazz during her last fight scene and I usually…
Soo ture Gaya is really cool. Its been a while since i seen such a badass main heroine in a kdrama. :) i hope she stays like this and don't turn out to be a weak character...
2 0