Celebrity
Replying to Jorsias • Dec 12, 2019
Article Save The Date: Crash Landing on You
Netflix? Better wait until everything has aired. Can't take the "season" model as they did with Chief of Staff.…
I was excited for the dramas to be on Netflix, now I just wait until they have completely aired to watch it. Honestly I miss Dramafever.
1 1
On HIStory3: Make Our Days Count • Dec 12, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count Spoiler
If they turn this into a sad ending I will be so effing disappointed. None of the shows have sad endings. Why start now?!
0 0
Replying to Valentina • Dec 5, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
I know a while back someone was talking about what other conflicts there'll be and based on the teaser for next…
I like that they are showing growth with these characters. Also Hao Ting really does mirror his father. lol
4 0
Replying to Kietten • Dec 5, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count Spoiler
Ep.8 recap : Xiang Hao Ting being horny 24/7 lmao
I like that he doesn't pressure him though. Love that.
5 1
On HIStory3: Make Our Days Count • Dec 4, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
This show is killing me! I loved this episode.
3 0
Dojemi10 • Dec 3, 2019
Article Bong Joon Ho's 'Parasite' wins big @ The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards! See who else won!
Kim Woo Bin! So glad he is doing better.
2 0
Replying to Chakari • Nov 21, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count Spoiler
Oof. I love that Yu Shi Gu takes initiative now.I am not sure what the mom meant at the end. Whether she is planning…
I have hope she doesn't become one of those parents, but I think about why they are like this and I understand. It's fear in my opinion. Your child could be happily in love but have it ripped away because of bigoted people.
4 0
Replying to Queer • Nov 14, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
So, I can't watch ep. 9 or ep. 10 because the site I usually watch it on was suspended. r.i.p me continuing the…
What about dramacool? Does it have it there?
1 0
On New Siwaj Sawatmaneekul • Nov 9, 2019
Person New Siwaj Sawatmaneekul
The first episode of UWMA is of course amazing. I haven't been disappointed in any of his stuff.
8 0
On Until We Meet Again • Nov 9, 2019
Title Until We Meet Again
They are following the book nicely. The emotions from these actors is great! Loving it so far.
3 0
On Leverage • Sep 19, 2019
Title Leverage
I hope it sticks to its action comedy roots. I loved that show.
8 0
Replying to Love by Chance • Jul 25, 2019
Title Love by Chance
Replying to deleted comment
It would have been great if they had continued with other seasons to show the happy ending for them.
1 0
Drama_woman • Jul 25, 2019
Article Currently Watching: Go Go Squid!
This show surprised me, by how much I've come to like it so much. I definitely needed a bubbly romance this summer.
8 0
Replying to LoveSojiSub51 • Jul 19, 2019
Title Go Go Squid!
I'll be peeved if they put them in other relationships. Its unnecessary.
She seems like a bright girl. I'm hoping she is stronger than the cute image she gives off.
1 0
Replying to chai tea latte • Jul 19, 2019
Title Go Go Squid! Spoiler
I'm dreading the second breakup.. It's not in the book so there's no way to tell how it'll go, which sucks. I'm…
I'll be peeved if they put them in other relationships. Its unnecessary.
1 2
Replying to KEIGHT • Jun 12, 2019
Title Glorious
It's brave for them to come up with a plot line like this. While watching the movie It provide me questions that…
I think there should be a part 2 to finish this story. It just felt abrupt.
4 0
Forever_Shawol • May 29, 2019
Article Currently Watching: Detective L
I'm glad he kept the facial hair...just yum. Also, looks really interesting as well!
6 0
On Kang Min Hwi • May 15, 2019
Person Kang Min Hwi
He Did great in GoGo Song.
0 0
On Baek Ji Yoon • May 15, 2019
Person Baek Ji Yoon
She did wonderful in Go Go Song!
0 0
On The Light in Your Eyes • Mar 21, 2019
Title The Light in Your Eyes
The last episode just made me ball the entire time. Life is precious and it is short when you are at the end.
6 0

1