Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 28, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 3, 2022

Friends

On When the Phone Rings • Dec 13, 2024
I have to refrain from scrolling through the comment section cause yall are already adding 'Reveal Spoiler' comments😭😭

Such a tease 😂
0 1
Replying to DefyingDestiny • Dec 13, 2024
A bunch of addicts looking for a fix😂🤣😅😂
Admit it...youre also waiting for your fix😂😂😂
0 2
Replying to Kai • Dec 13, 2024
can’t believe I woke up at 7:40 just to watch this 😭😭
And yet its 2:23am here and i still havent slept since 7am yesterday morning🫣😂
3 0
Replying to coconut7 • Dec 13, 2024
I'm on Twitter watching clips without subtitles. Idc about spoilers I just want to see my loves
Me too😭😭 but WE GOT THIS!

...if we survived two weeks...we can wait another two hours 😭😂 well...less than two hours now lol
1 1
Replying to coconut7 • Dec 13, 2024
I'm on Twitter watching clips without subtitles. Idc about spoilers I just want to see my loves
Nooooo i cantttttt...ive deactivated Twitter so i dont spoil it😂 i do miss them though🥹
3 0
Replying to Salma • Dec 13, 2024
nothing gets between me and my sleep, but this is an exception.
Me rn...itll be uploaded at 3:40am in my region😫 then 2hrs for me to watch it cause i watch, pause, breathe, take it in, rewind (multiple times when a scene is good) then continue again once satisfied 😂 ..ill go through this process multiple times when invested in a drama😂
4 0
Replying to _Cherryteamoon_ • Dec 13, 2024
Netflix is taking their time 😂
Right? Like...i just know everyone refreshing Netflix like its a game😂
5 0
Replying to ME_TT • Dec 13, 2024
Netflix better hurry the %@&# up!!!!!!
Ok...why do i hear the internal cries of my fellow WTPR watchers rn😂😂😂
2 0
On A Shop for Killers • Apr 25, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers Spoiler
So while our girl Jian was manning the shop from the killers, was uncle Jinman hunting Bale?

Hmmm we need Season 2 ASAP!!!!
9 0