Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 22, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Skz16 • Dec 28, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Jiang Rui is amazing. He is so cheerful and cute but goes into protective mode whenever nxg is uncomfortable.
I loooove him! That look he gave ZX over the photos was wild
2 1
Replying to Little Lottie • Dec 26, 2025
I'm seeing melons on Facebook, a January release 🤞🍉
Please!! let this be true
3 0
Replying to Baobieloveu • Dec 15, 2025
I want this soon I don't give up to hope it soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon
Me tooooooooo!
9 0
Replying to Sunflower • Oct 25, 2025
Title Hidden Love
I wish I could forget this drama and experience it all over again for the first time.My favorite C-drama of all…
Same here!!
4 1
Replying to dearD4NI • Jun 30, 2025
after today's episode i'm officially obsessed with this
Me - the sameeeee!
3 0
Replying to Kizzi • Jun 25, 2025
after so long a romcom that hooks you totally obsessed with it waiting for 3rd episode for me till now it's 10/10
OMG totally agree, i've been in such a rut drama wise - now i'm counting the days until the next episode:)
1 0
Replying to Learjet • May 29, 2025
it's now showing up on the Viki app 🎉. Starts today.
Woah - thats great - hoping the subtitles might be more understandable there:)
0 0
Replying to Lushhh • May 29, 2025
I like it so far. Might be the first WAY drama i finish.
Same here!
Love him, but never quite made it through any of his dramas...
0 0
Replying to Nanananan777 • May 28, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love Spoiler
so they have same mother?
No - but as I remember it from the novel - she wondered that at the start, or wished it could be the possibility of her mother, I think, because her mother died suddenly, and she never saw her body after her death.
0 0
Replying to Sweet Hearty • Mar 10, 2025
I always prefer mixed drama with different genres.. they are always on top for me . it depends obviously but they…
Agree - and this does give me Healer vibes :))
2 0
Replying to minimini • Feb 23, 2025
Is anyone aware of Netflix schedule? on app it’s not showing.
uggh I'm waiting for it too = its so frustrating it doesn't give us any indication when next episodes out:((
0 1
Replying to 13351578 • Jan 5, 2025
Title Love Scout
I'm watching this show's playlist on the SBS channel on YT and there are 2 cute special teasers for this drama:…
OOOOOOOooooo loving these!! Thank you
1 0
Replying to joetoca • Jan 5, 2025
Title Love Scout
same
Same too! Uggh too long to wait until the 10th!
1 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Dec 17, 2024
I remember towards the end of HL, Sang Yan was asking his friend (who just announced he and his wife were pregnant)…
ooo yes I forgot this!
2 0
Replying to Liguang Yetan • Dec 8, 2024
because of the tense political situation in South Korea after martial law was declared. Even though, it was lifted....many…
Thank you - that makes sense. Awful to see South Korea on the news in that way:(
2 0
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 30, 2024
Sucked into contract marriage dramas I second that!!I like this trope.
I HATE this trope but I’m obsessed with this drama 😂
2 2
Replying to lis • Nov 12, 2024
Title Brewing Love
when i saw he keeps a hair tie around his wrist. HE DOWN BAD ISTG
oh gosh only just seen this! You are so right:)
2 0
Replying to Sheena • Oct 14, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Novel readers please free to spoil me.. but I saw in trailer that 3rd prince kisses sleeping (or dead) Mei Lin…
I have not watched the show but have read the novel - in it, she does not die, but he carries around a corpse for a few days, thinking it is her.....!
3 2
Replying to ong_luna • Oct 11, 2024
It was sorta entertaining in the first half although it wasn't as fun as I expected it to be, but then it started…
knight flower! Its great:)
1 0