News
Replying to Ofmiceandmeg • Sep 19, 2020
Title Oxygen
I’ve seen a lot of people praise the novel so l decided to start reading it before I go to university, but I…
I'm reading it but i didn't reach this part for now, will tell you when i will be at this part of the novel :)
0 0
Replying to lilac • Sep 19, 2020
Title Oxygen
i didn't understand the second part. what?
One of the producers of My Oxygen created a sim character in 2008 for a web series but the sim's appearance has racist stereotypes and now this sim is going to be in My Oxygen (i don't understand how and why). Here's the announcement regarding the issue by the producer https://twitter.com/RogerFilmsTH/status/1307249421550120960
1 2
Replying to sony_t • Sep 19, 2020
Title Oxygen
Seconding the comment above. What was that?
One of the producers of My Oxygen created a sim character in 2008 for a web series but the sim's appearance has racist stereotypes and now this sim is going to be in My Oxygen (i don't understand how and why). Here's the announcement regarding the issue by the producer https://twitter.com/RogerFilmsTH/status/1307249421550120960
1 3
Replying to soapopera • Sep 19, 2020
Title Oxygen
Is Supanut the actual singer of the OST? And did he write the song?
idk if he wrote the song but yes he is the singer, here's the MV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLziddHtVP4&ab_channel=MAUVESERIES
0 1
Replying to yuuki22 • Sep 19, 2020
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
As much as I want this new season, I'm also very worried about it. I seriously distrust Mame, the author of the…
i read some spoil from the novel and i'm really scared to watch season 2 now. tbh the novel is a mess, really disgusting
4 1
On My Gear and Your Gown • Sep 19, 2020
Title My Gear and Your Gown
I'm the only one who's shipping Waan and Pure?
8 2
Replying to Bloody Psychopath • Sep 19, 2020
Person JJ Chayakorn Jutamas
Are not is* lol
i didn't see anything about their sexuality
1 0
On Prim Chanikarn Tangkabodee • Sep 19, 2020
Person Prim Chanikarn Tangkabodee
The real question is: does she have a perm or not?
14 0
Replying to ka_yang • Sep 18, 2020
Title My Gear and Your Gown
So far I like JJ character the most!
Me too!!
4 0
Replying to Pincolino • Sep 18, 2020
Title My Gear and Your Gown
I'm confused. Last week everyone was hating it and now it's suddenly good?
tbh i really like it even if it's clichées, i didn't understand why everyone was hating on it here when everyone on yt liked it lol
3 0
Replying to Maepisu • Sep 16, 2020
Title 2gether
i read it!
I'm only at chapter 6 but it's really cute, i can't stop reading it. The story is really pure and the characters are filled with love, i'm really happy!!
1 1
Replying to Fantae • Sep 16, 2020
Title 2gether
what??
Because of last episode of Still 2gether i guess
0 0
Replying to Maepisu • Sep 16, 2020
Title 2gether
i read it!
Tbh everything was (almost) perfect until the disastrous chapter when they did it... The entire chapter was kind of violent and i can say it traumatized me, like, i was thinking about it everytime and i was really feeling bad and disgusted. Anyway, i saw you discussing with someone, telling each other you were reading Oxygen. What a coincidence lol, i'm reading oxygen too, started yesterday.
2 3
Replying to randomisawesome • Sep 15, 2020
Title Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love
I think I'm gonna wait till this one finishes and look at the general consensus before watching this one.
i think i'll do the same
2 0
Replying to Emi • Sep 15, 2020
Title 2gether
Anyone here read the novel(s)? Because I recently did and I need to talk to someone about that shit...Like the…
i read it!
0 5
Replying to Blkittykat • Sep 2, 2020
Title YYY Special
Wait... has there been official confirmation that it’s releasing on September 21st???
Yes, Talay posted it
1 0
Replying to Dark Chan • Aug 20, 2020
Title The Gifted Graduation
If he didn't bother answering, then he would have known from the start that he is a gifted... wait i'm guessing…
You can see which character he is playing in the cast list! How can i mention Yin Zi too? I'm new on this site lol
1 0
Replying to AllyCat29 • Aug 20, 2020
Title The Gifted Graduation
Lee?? Who's Lee?
Frienzone, My Dear Loser, Secret Seven etc
2 2
Replying to AllyCat29 • Aug 20, 2020
Title The Gifted Graduation
Lee?? Who's Lee?
Lee Thanat
1 4
Replying to Ali • Jul 28, 2020
Person Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee
I send this photo, if someone has a better photo with good resolution, go ahead and change the photo, the last…
This photo is really good!
1 0
