News
Replying to Getitdone • Jan 27, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
Most probably Viki. Netflix rarely buys streaming rights of Monday- Tuesday Dramas. I think Netflix already bought…
And that was their mistake. That's what I mean. If they had it, they would have earned on subscriptions when it was airing. My opinion only.
0 0
Replying to Ar-Sooyaaas • Jan 25, 2025
Title The Potato Lab
OTT?
Someone said it's Netflix, but unconfirmed
0 0
Replying to Getitdone • Jan 25, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
Most probably Viki. Netflix rarely buys streaming rights of Monday- Tuesday Dramas. I think Netflix already bought…
What a loss. Not buying Lovely Runner was surely their mistake xD This is gonna be another one, then. I don't like subtitles on Viki, I wish it was Netflix.
1 2
On My Dearest Nemesis • Jan 25, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
Is this gonna be Netflix? Where can international fans watch it?
1 5
On My Dearest Nemesis • Jan 22, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
Anybody knows what OTT? Any chance for Netflix?
2 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Jan 13, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
Yassss! Any news about OTT?
3 0
On Reborn • Dec 23, 2024
Title Reborn
Where do you guys check the schedules?
0 0
On Motel California • Dec 18, 2024
Title Motel California
Netflix?
2 0
Replying to KangSan • Dec 14, 2024
Title Who Is She!
That is what on my mind too!!! I hope we get this through Viki or Netflix but no promotion at all
Kocowa is rubbish, only English subtitles...
1 1
On Who Is She! • Dec 11, 2024
Title Who Is She!
A week to the premiere and no info about OTT? Kocowa only? Seriously?
0 4
On Motel California • Dec 9, 2024
Title Motel California
Any news about OTT?
1 0
On Twelve • Dec 7, 2024
Title Twelve
Smells like Disney+, right?
9 1
Replying to My Liberation Notes • Dec 4, 2024
Title Namib
This is giving Secret Love Affair vibes, not the romance part just the music part ... reading the synposis it…
I would prefer the romance part 😂😂😂
2 1
On Who's the Boss • Dec 4, 2024
Title Who's the Boss
Coming to viki https://www.viki.com/tv/40834c-whos-the-boss
3 1
Replying to Val C • Dec 2, 2024
Title Later, I Laughed
Who you talking about?
I mean the main leads. Is there any romance between them later on? For now, not so much. But the drama is excellent anyway.
0 1
On Later, I Laughed • Dec 1, 2024
Title Later, I Laughed
They are so funny together. Any kisses later on??? XDDD
0 3
On Later, I Laughed • Dec 1, 2024
Title Later, I Laughed
I started watching this on Viki, and I'm wondering if it airs in China. How is it received? It's not your typical cdrama.
1 1
On Namib • Nov 29, 2024
Title Namib
No romance?
1 0
Replying to vlees • Nov 27, 2024
Title Later, I Laughed
Yes, it's really good so far, hidden gem among this year's modern cdramas. Just keep in mind it's more on the…
Okay, thanks.
0 0
On Later, I Laughed • Nov 27, 2024
Title Later, I Laughed
It's soon coming to Viki too https://www.viki.com/tv/40818c-later-i-laughed Is it really good? Haven't heard of it before, but the rating of 8.3 is no joke, so I guess it's good?
1 4