News
On Sniper Butterfly • Jun 4, 2026
Title Sniper Butterfly
The more I watch this drama, the more I'm starting to feel like the fl might be a self-centered red flag
5 2
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Jun 4, 2026
Title Sniper Butterfly
can you explain how the age gap works in this drama? thinking about watching but the 24 and 43 yo is throwing…
I'm sorry but she looked older than her age. Especially the face when she smiled. You could see it
0 0
Replying to EmpryanLuminee • May 25, 2026
Title Falling into You
his immature behavior pissed me of sometimes but I understand why he acted like that he's still "kid"…
I don't know. Sometimes he gets super jealous that I question his outbursts. But good thing he apologises later (I wouldn't forgive him that easily though, he's too much 🫣)
1 1
Replying to EmpryanLuminee • May 25, 2026
Title Falling into You
his immature behavior pissed me of sometimes but I understand why he acted like that he's still "kid"…
I'm on episode 11. As usual 🙄 😒, ml is throwing a tantrum just because our fl turned her focus on our super cute Maomao. But he can go and rot for all I care. If he hurts innocent Maomao, I'm going to crash out
1 3
Replying to EmpryanLuminee • May 25, 2026
Title Falling into You
his immature behavior pissed me of sometimes but I understand why he acted like that he's still "kid"…
I get you. I'm watching it now but it seems within each episode I'm having a fallout with the ML. He's not only immature but also a crybaby. Whenever he throws tantrums because of jealousy or anything regarding the fl, I feel sorry for the FL who'll be in a relationship with him 😔. But he's least to my worries now since I'm focusing on how the competitions are going and I'm excited how they'll turn out 😁
1 5
Replying to EmpryanLuminee • May 25, 2026
Title Falling into You
his immature behavior pissed me of sometimes but I understand why he acted like that he's still "kid"…
In my mind I already hated the Ml character 😂. The guy's everywhere, doesn't let the FL breath. And god his immaturity 🤦♀️
1 7
On Falling into You • May 25, 2026
Title Falling into You
There's something that's rubbing me the wrong way with the MLs. It's not like I hate them or something because I adore each and every one of them. It's the Coach and student supposed to turn into romance that's bugging me. I just can't imagine myself liking the fact that they will get so intimate. The Fl is fine. She's mature. But the guy? From the start all I saw was him acting immature, and clingy and I can't picture him being anything besides a boy. I've watched many age gap dramas but this is the first one that just felt wrong to me.
3 5
On Love the Way You Are • May 19, 2026
Title Love the Way You Are Spoiler
That piece of trash zelin, was it? God the fury I feel whenever he talks. If I was the female lead, slapping the bastard would be the least I could do.
2 0
Replying to Scarat • May 17, 2026
Title Love Endures
This drama tried to show almost all sorts of things and emotions. Like there can be love, care, worry, fun, fearlessness…
You're right. It did give a full package. And mind you, while watching this, I felt like a seventh member in their friend group. When they laughed, I did. When they got angry, I did. And when they cried...I did too
1 0
On Love Endures • May 17, 2026
Title Love Endures Spoiler
I just finished it😔😔. It just left me in shambles. My heart bled for feifei. She didn't deserve such ending 😢. The drama was good though...just a little sad. I laughed, giggled and wept as I watched. So bittersweet
2 0
On Castle in the Time • May 10, 2026
Title Castle in the Time
My head can't even function because WTH IS PARK MI YOUNG DOING IN A CDRAMA!!!??
6 2
Replying to dooh • May 9, 2026
Title Home about Us
Imho they casted the wrong actor for the ML role..
That was my first reaction 😂 🤣
1 0
Replying to Marlau • Apr 30, 2026
Title Win the Future
I agree, It actually doesn't make sense
It's sounds like something I would be interested in
1 1
Replying to Marlau • Apr 30, 2026
Title Win the Future
I agree, It actually doesn't make sense
Not yet, I was reading the synopsis to see if It interests me but I couldn't grasp the overall context
1 3
Replying to koreanbosuji • Apr 30, 2026
Title Win the Future
OMGI finally read the MDL brief of this drama 😰😱😵🤢😵💫😐🙄🙄🙄🙄Who wrote this???It's…
I agree, It actually doesn't make sense
1 5
Replying to ramblingromantic • Apr 27, 2026
Title Destined
ugh yeah i dropped this show with only 10 ep left bc the show already took such a huge tone shift at ~ ep 13 and…
Understandable
1 0
Replying to HNN • Apr 23, 2026
Title Return of the Queen
I'm really trying to get into this. The first few eps with her coming in "guns" blazing, taking back the…
I also had that issue. I mean if someone was really looking for revenge, she should have focused more on it. She softened way too soon that the Lu family saw through the cracks and took advantage of them. It killed the mood 😒
1 0
On Filter • Apr 21, 2026
Title Filter
Is it just me, or is it that looking at the poster alone makes me laugh 😂😂😂. I just get a flashback from the whole drama 😂😂😂
3 0
On Filter • Apr 21, 2026
Title Filter
If only I would forget everything just to rewatch this masterpiece 🤧
5 0
Replying to mari • Apr 19, 2026
Title Shining for One Thing
the main actress is so pretty but her character is written so annoying and stupid
My point exactly 😂😂.
1 0
