K-Drama P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 7, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I love Arashi very much, and to pick one is like choosing a favorite star, but if I'm to pick I like them in this order: 1. Matsumoto Jun (he was my first Arashi crush can't deny that (^_^) 2. Sakurai Sho (He is so kakkoi!!) 3. Aiba Masaki (his eyes when he smiles make all the worries go away) 4. Ninomiya Kazunari (he is simply wonderful and talented) 5. Ohno Satoshi (well haven't seen him that much but his voice when he sings is simply to die for, and he is a wonderful dancer) So I love all of them because they really complete eachother <3 I will always and forever love them! Thanks for accepting my friend request so happy that there is people just like me out there :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 6, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm so glad that there are another Arashi-fan like me :D Yoroshiku onegaeshimasu <3
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 6, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You're welcome :) I'm an Arashi-fan 2. And I agree with you Sho is absolutely gorgeous, and I like Aiba Masaki 2 :)
0 0
On Uehara Takuya • Nov 5, 2012
Person Uehara Takuya
He looks just like Aknishi Jin, it's almost scary! He was really creepy in Keitai Kareshi.
3 0
On Tanaka Misako • Oct 25, 2012
Person Tanaka Misako
She is an amazing actress loved her in 14-sai no haha and umareru :)
2 1
On Umareru. • Oct 25, 2012
Title Umareru.
So glad that I watched it! Loved it so much :)
2 0
On SPEC: Heaven • Oct 22, 2012
Title SPEC: Heaven
According to IMDB there's gonna be a second movie :) looking forward to it! And I really loved this one, the characters are so crazy but totally likeable :)
2 0
On The Homeless Student • Oct 19, 2012
Title The Homeless Student
Where can I find it with english subs?
1 0
Elisabetta • Oct 12, 2012
Article A Stalkers Guide To: Yamashita Tomohisa
I'm a huge fan of Yamapi too :) This was absolutely great, thank you! :D
0 0
Replying to Gaijin_ • Oct 12, 2012
Article A Stalkers Guide To: Yamashita Tomohisa
I love this article! Great Idea <3 there should also be a stalker's guide to Shirota Yu xDD am I like..the…
No you are not alone, I really adore Shirota Yu too, :) I love him in Keizoku 2 Spec :D And his character in Samurai High School is so different from himself, and he is a fantastic singer too :)
1 0
addicted2dramas • Oct 7, 2012
Article The Art of Watching Dramas
My first drama was Bloody Monday, and I absolutely loved it, especially Miura Haruma and Narimiya Hiroki they were the best. Then a lot more followed and to pick just one is impossible, I love all I have seen so far and I can't stop watching drama, I only watch Japanese drama and perhaps I'll try Korean, :) Love dramas and I will never ever stop watching them.
0 0
On Fukiishi Kazue • Sep 28, 2012
Person Fukiishi Kazue
Happy b-day!! :)
0 0
On Naniwa Shounen Tanteidan • Sep 28, 2012
Title Naniwa Shounen Tanteidan
I just love it!! This is absolutely adorable!
1 0
On Kaku Kento • Sep 28, 2012
Person Kaku Kento
Is it just me that thinks that he looks like Miura Haruma?
4 0
