Celebrity
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 30, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
OMG. The end of the fourth episode is just some firecracker!!! And I have to wait another week for the continuation...? 😭
5 0
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 28, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
DIVINE! After watching these two episodes, I think this series has great potential to become one of the best ever! I can't wait for the next episodes! 😍
3 0
Replying to MaRi • Nov 28, 2024
Article When the Phone Rings starring Yoo Yeon Seok and Chae Soo Bin postponed twice in December
The episodes appear on Friday and Saturday, so they will still appear weekly then, only that there will be one…
Only for these two weeks will the episodes appear on 13.12 and 21.12, and they will not appear on 14.12 and 20.12. After that, from what I understand, the episodes will appear as normal - two per week. At least that's what it says on Netfix :)
6 3
Replying to AlanPanek • Nov 28, 2024
Article When the Phone Rings starring Yoo Yeon Seok and Chae Soo Bin postponed twice in December
I hate it when dramas do this. In this case, it will actually be 3 weeks between episodes. And you want to keep…
The episodes appear on Friday and Saturday, so they will still appear weekly then, only that there will be one episode per week rather than two as before.
6 5
