Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 minutes ago
  • Location: Greece
  • Contribution Points: 16 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2016
On Sketch • Jul 14, 2018
Title Sketch
Yoo Si Joon steal the show...
0 0
On Marry Me Now? • Jul 14, 2018
Title Marry Me Now? Spoiler
I can't imagine how Moon Sik and Hyun Ha become a couple, especially now with new boss.
0 0
Replying to Megune_san • Jul 14, 2018
oh my .. when Moon shik finds out about Da Yeon relationship I know I will be sad for him
I feel so sorry for him.
0 0
On Dokushin Kizoku • Jul 12, 2018
10/10!!!
Great love story, without unnecessary parts. The heroes was so kind and supportive.
1 0
On Dokushin Kizoku • Jul 11, 2018
When she begins talking about things that don't matter, count the stations of Yamanote Line in your head. Then when you reach a terminal station, pleasantly say "I see" and "Indeed" alternatingly.

OMG!!! I can't stop laughing...
3 1
On Man to Man • Jul 10, 2018
Title Man to Man
The drama was great!!! I don't understand all this negative comments...
6 0
On Sketch • Jul 7, 2018
Title Sketch
Episode 13... OMG...So anxious...
1 0
Replying to 181896 • Jul 3, 2018
Title About Time
Honestly I'm thinking that the end of the drama she'll stay and take his time, but it stops at one point. Since…
I was thinking the same.
1 0
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Jun 30, 2018
Title My Only One
Thank you for the link.So, I'm assuming Uee's parents will be played by Choi Soo-jong and Lee Hwi-Hyang since…
Lim Seul Ong, Lee Ji Hoon, Go Joon maybe, but Jung Hae In and Lee Kyu Hyung difficult...
1 0
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Jun 30, 2018
Title My Only One
Thank you for the link.So, I'm assuming Uee's parents will be played by Choi Soo-jong and Lee Hwi-Hyang since…
Jae Hee, Song Jae Rim, Kim Jae Won...
1 0
Replying to TeleriFerchNyfain • Jun 30, 2018
Title Sketch Spoiler
Quite frankly I was suspicious from the moment it became clear someone else had the ability to see the future,…
I agree with TeleriFerchNyfain. He is not the elder but the person who wants stop the elder.
1 0