News
Replying to Selty • Oct 5, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I have weirds feelings toward Wang Wook. Why did I loved him sooo much thinking about Wang So "meeh"…
same! Pshh can't believe I fell for him
3 0
Replying to Selty • Sep 21, 2016
Person Kang Ha Neul
he literally became the center of all my fantasies since I saw him on Scarlet heart, I have my biggest second…
omg same here!!!
1 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Sep 20, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I just watched the preview for episode 10 and omg I'm scared /anxious of what's gonna happen xc
1 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Sep 20, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
So I'm thinking half of this is WookxSoo and the other half is SoxSoo. It's like 2 dramas in one.
2 0
Replying to phoenixbasilisk • Sep 20, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I wonder why this very important scene was cut out from episode 8. Their conversation and emotions after the makeup…
I wonder what they're saying though
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 12, 2016
Article Find out who won in last week's Kpop Merchandise Giveaway!
I love TeenTop and CNBlue! ❤️❤️
2 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Sep 7, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Spoiler
What I don't understand is why did they kill Lady Hae if Wook isn't even gonna end up with Hae Soo (though there is a hint of hope in me that maybe just maybe he will). I mean it's kind of obvious cuz he's not the one in the cover.
0 5
On Suicide Circle • Sep 3, 2016
Title Suicide Circle
This was completely shocking. However, after reading more into the meaning I finally understood the "why".
0 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Aug 31, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Is it wrong of me to want the 8th prince to just kiss hae soo already? Lady hae is so nice though :(
2 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Aug 30, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
why is it taking so long to sub episode 2!? the wait is killing me
3 0
On Boys Love • Aug 30, 2016
Title Boys Love Spoiler
That was one fucked up ending. It came out of nowhere.
5 0
On The Phantom Thief Yamaneko • Aug 22, 2016
Title The Phantom Thief Yamaneko Spoiler
I got so happy when Horikita Maki showed up and by the Nobuta wo Produce refrences on episode 6 xP
6 1
On W • Aug 19, 2016
Title W
holy crap what just happened!!? :00000
4 0
On Doctors • Jun 30, 2016
Title Doctors
I'm drooling over this!I want the next episode already! That cliff hanger in episode 4 though..
3 0
On Your Lie in April • Jun 3, 2016
Title Your Lie in April
I swear Yamazaki Kento is Everywhere!!
10 1
Replying to Seresta El Sparkz • Mar 28, 2016
Title Orange
Great news everyone. There will also be a anime of this airing on July 2016. And, because the movie is being released…
Thank you so much!
0 0
On A Liar and a Broken Girl • Feb 6, 2016
Title A Liar and a Broken Girl
I didn't think I'd like this movie as much as i did. It was quite interesting.
5 0
On Kim Shi Hoo • Jan 3, 2016
Person Kim Shi Hoo
Happy Birthday!! C:
0 0
On Miss Granny • Dec 29, 2015
Title Miss Granny
I watched this because of Jinyoung and didn't think I was gonna like it all that much but surprisingly this was reallyyy good!! I laughed soo much! Cx
4 0
On Atashinchi no Danshi • Dec 28, 2015
Title Atashinchi no Danshi
second season please
0 0
