News
Replying to JustRozelyn • Nov 29, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
No one wants to see SR happy anymore. I wouldn't want to see her with the uncle or anyone else, but the writers…
I honestly want to see her alone and miserable. I want to see her mom in jail. I am over those two big time!
9 0
Replying to potat1998 • Nov 29, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
I’m just here to complain about the step mum after watching the eng sub..The step mum was quick to “search”…
I think that’s why DanDan snapped yesterday about stepparents treating kids differently.
2 1
Replying to JustaGuy • Nov 29, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Park Dae Beom just ghosted his chicken stick food truck with chicken still grilling and the truck wide open. GEEZE…
I said the same thing! Chicken on the ground and others just burning!!! Lol
2 0
