I enjoyed it at the beginning but last few episodes I really struggled to finish it. The cast was good the story…
is it worth watching?? Like OVERALL?? Also can u spoil a little but about the role of Ha Yoon Kyung? Cause I love her, If I'll watch this drama I'll watch it for her!! Also the overall re watch value of yours??
she just became my one of favourites!! her acting in Mask Girl 🔥🔥🔥🔥 she is just way to cool, the only, ONLYYYY girl who had a little possibility to act out better than Song Hye Kyo (my current 2nd fav actor!! first is Shin ye-eun) in The Glory to play Mon dung-run!!! the way she has capacity to switch from "lalalala handulligu sorijilo" to this.... WOW
I'm a big fan of mystery and thriller. is it really up to my taste?? And also can you please tell me that are there any torture/bullying scenes too? Cause it says 18+ (violence)?
So Freen is dating a man rn?? or she is dating Becky? but wait omg, so happy for her cause she is happily dating. also these toxic fans needs to stop. no matter what your profession is, at the point of "personal matters" no one is allowed to interfere. it's saddening what the so called fans are doing to her.
she is just way to cool, the only, ONLYYYY girl who had a little possibility to act out better than Song Hye Kyo (my current 2nd fav actor!! first is Shin ye-eun) in The Glory to play Mon dung-run!!!
the way she has capacity to switch from "lalalala handulligu sorijilo" to this.... WOW