Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 1, 1970
  • Location: Mentally on a desert island with internet connection
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: March 16
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 3, 2013

Michig0

Mentally on a desert island with internet connection
Replying to Michig0 • Aug 9, 2013
I'm really bothered by Tae Gong Sil's clothes. In the first half of the episode, it looks like she escaped from…
Hahaha I actually rewatched twice the first half, because I didn't understand why a patient was forced to clean the garbage.
About the dress she wore at the wedding, i'm pretty sure it came directly from the glorious 50s.
Terrible.
I'm a bit disappointed since I was expecting the sexy girl from one of the drama's posters
1 0
Replying to mylittledecoy • Aug 9, 2013
Title Master's Sun
So hooked! :D btw does anyone know the name of the actor who plays the husband of the "flower wife"…
Jin Yi Han
0 0
Chemburlee • Aug 9, 2013
I'm really bothered by Tae Gong Sil's clothes. In the first half of the episode, it looks like she escaped from a psychiatric ward.
Well said about the awkward "meow" scene.
I can see why Kang Woo , with a perplexed face, leave silently the scene.
6 0