K-Drama Replying to Yong • Oct 28, 2017
Title Saki ni Umareta Dake no Boku
Is this serious drama? or light drama+humor?
A serious one.
0 0
Replying to MissShy • Jul 25, 2017
Title Bokura no Yuuki SP
This was a really great SP !
I watched it in live streaming ^^
0 0
On Bokura no Yuuki SP • Jul 21, 2017
Title Bokura no Yuuki SP
This was a really great SP !
1 2
On Your Story • Mar 23, 2015
Title Your Story
Saw the trailer today and it look soooooo interesting *-*
2 0
On Sanadamaru • Sep 12, 2014
Title Sanadamaru
I hope this taiga drama will be subbed !
2 0
On Ohno Satoshi • Jun 26, 2014
Person Ohno Satoshi
Shinigami-kun was so great ! Otsukare Riida !
1 0
Cheer • Mar 30, 2014
Article Japanese Spring 2014 Dramas
I'm so excited to see Shinigami-kun ! I'm sure even if the time slot is late at night,it will be good ratings. Don't underestimate the power of Ohno ! :p
0 0
On Kagi no Kakatta Heya SP • Oct 28, 2013
Title Kagi no Kakatta Heya SP
I'm so happy *-* When I know there will be a SP I scream xD
4 0
On Kaibutsu-kun Kanzen Shinsaku Special • Oct 28, 2013
Title Kaibutsu-kun Kanzen Shinsaku Special
Hey ! Where can i see this sp please ?
0 0
On Last Hope • Feb 8, 2013
Title Last Hope
Where can i find Raws please ?
0 0
On Rurouni Kenshin • Jan 7, 2013
Title Rurouni Kenshin
Personne ne sait ou je pourrais le trouvé sous titré en français s'il vous plait ?
0 0
