News
On Yamashita Tomohisa • Jun 29, 2011
Person Yamashita Tomohisa
I want to know how he lives after acting akira's role in nobuta ,, u know what I mean it's like he is walking down the street and someone shouts kon kon !!! Its just a role after all ,, lol just saying
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 17, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ur pic is soo funny
0 0
On 100 Tales of Horror • Jun 17, 2011
Title 100 Tales of Horror
Is this real !!
1 2
On Park Si Hoo • Jun 16, 2011
Person Park Si Hoo
O.o
0 0
On Lee Seung Gi • Jun 16, 2011
Person Lee Seung Gi
Love you opppppaaaa
0 0
On Skip Beat! • Jun 16, 2011
Title Skip Beat!
Can't wait T_T
0 0
On Seungri • Jun 16, 2011
Person Seungri
I love you seungriiiii opppppppppppaaaa
1 0
On Park Shin Hye • Jun 16, 2011
Person Park Shin Hye
Sarangnayooo onni
0 0
On Hyun Bin • Jun 16, 2011
Person Hyun Bin
Old !!I enjoy younger actors more
0 0
