K-Drama
Replying to Alexasopretty • Feb 16, 2024
Title The Last Immortal
I'm almost done watching ALP. I'm most prepared to watch Moonlight Mystique now. 😂 I'm surprised to see Yuan…
Me too I was surprised to see Qi Peixin in this.
0 0
Replying to jia ern • Feb 14, 2024
Title Fighting for Love
it's kinda hard to find a good adventure-action series with not annoying characters & happy endings :(
That's true but this one is becoming better and better as I continue to watch honestly, I'm always waiting for more.
1 0
Replying to Kenzieeee • Feb 14, 2024
Title The Legends
Where do you even watch it?
Dearly noted, Omg
1 0
Replying to HanSoHee Adorer • Feb 13, 2024
Title The Legends
Man. I still think about how they severely dropped the ball on this show. Was SO GOOD, until it wasn’t.
Where do you even watch it?
1 2
On Fighting for Love • Feb 10, 2024
Title Fighting for Love
I actually really like this although it's kind of sloppy but I like it overall
2 2
Replying to Dilrabas Sunflower • Jan 22, 2024
Review The Untamed
yikes.
That’s what I was thinking😂
1 0
