News
On The On1y One • Mar 15, 2026
Title The On1y One
it's been a year and a half and I'm still thinking about this show. last time I came to check the comments other netizens seemed so sure season 2 got scrapped but I still have some hope. I was holding out on reading the novel since I didn't want spoilers if season two ever came but I can't wait any more. currently reading a Wattpad translation but if anyone can recommend a better one I'd be very grateful
0 1
On Memoir of Rati • Mar 10, 2026
Title Memoir of Rati
idk one good push to the grandmother near those stairs and everyone's problems would have been solved just saying
19 1
Replying to yunko • Feb 26, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
“This one straight up gives me the ick” and the actual trailer hasn’t even dropped yet? So now we’re critiquing…
But I did see a trailer? Am I confusing this series for another one? Isn't this the one where the guys bf starts acting like a five year old?? I definitely saw a trailer for that
1 2
On Love You Teacher • Feb 25, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
idk y'all....this one straight up gives me the ick....
4 5
Replying to s2sunset • Feb 21, 2026
Person Timethai Dharmthai Plangsilp
He's a singer and dancer. I like his voice, you can see what you think if you want https://youtu.be/cgWmlu2VHfI
hmm pretty good. he's definitely got something special. I still don't understand why he's suddenly all over my fyp tho hahaha. maybe I'll give him a follow so he'll be there on purpose from now on
2 0
On Dare You to Death • Feb 19, 2026
Title Dare You to Death
joong and dunk are such extraordinarily beautiful men. but their acting sucks. I saw them on IG making thirsty cooking videos. this seems like a much better use of their talents imo. like not every beautiful man needs to be in dramas....
10 1
On Me and Thee • Feb 19, 2026
Title Me and Thee
wait thee said he went through proper channels to adopt them kids but he's a gangster?? did they not do any kind of background check?
2 1
On Timethai Dharmthai Plangsilp • Feb 16, 2026
Person Timethai Dharmthai Plangsilp
what's this guy's deal? he's all over my IG fyp but idk him
0 2
On Khemjira • Jan 22, 2026
Title Khemjira
y'all I didn't understand anything that happened after like episode 8. why didn't they just keep everyone inside the magic forcefield the whole time? why didn't that monk reveal his identity from the jump? also how is it possible to strangle a ghost? they don't need to breathe??? please girlies what am I missing? I wanted to like this one so bad! I watched the uncut version and each episode is like two hours long I invested so much time!! what was the point of Net besides looking sexy??? 😭😭😭
0 0
On Suntiny • Oct 14, 2025
Title Suntiny
I actually thought Max did a pretty good job. it was fun to see him acting so cute and femme. what I see as a main flaw of the series is it's apparently a spin-off of a different anthology series from a few years ago and I think the writers don't do anything to reintroduce or recap the original story. i never saw the original and I had no idea about it until I read a comment on here telling me. like oh that's why I'm so confused about who any of these people are
1 1
On The Resurrected • Oct 12, 2025
Title The Resurrected
I see a lot of people didn't like the ending. since it's a Netflix produced show I'm 100% sure it was a setup for a sequel that quite frankly I don't have any interest in. overall I'd say the acting is excellent, the cinematography, the tension, all great. very captivating from start to finish. the only thing I didn't like was the in-fighting. it's sooooo been there done that and I was was fully watching to support two women's wrongs. so like by the last couple episodes even the twists were totally predictable. still a fun ride but it kinda loses itself there. 9/10
7 0
On The Resurrected • Oct 12, 2025
Title The Resurrected
kinnporsche house spotted
1 0
Replying to CallOutMyName • Oct 10, 2025
Title The On1y One
The rights of the novel are bought by the company that made the 1st season. No one can make it other than them.
Hmm this is probably an unpopular opinion but I'm not necessarily opposed to that. Granted it's unlikely that a remake could be as beautiful as the original but the Asian bl world has a fairly good track record when it comes to remakes. But then that does make me wonder if Liu Dongqin doesn't want to do the sequel. If I ever bump into him I'll him directly about it
0 0
Replying to CallOutMyName • Oct 10, 2025
Title The On1y One
The rights of the novel are bought by the company that made the 1st season. No one can make it other than them.
So a new company can still buy the rights from the old company. Or they can do a joint production. Either way it's about money and my point still stands
2 2
On Knot • Oct 9, 2025
Title Knot
lol I love that they didn't even tell us a single thing about the plot. just a sexy clip and omegaverse and we all went exactly as feral as they thought we would
23 3
Replying to Prufrock • Oct 8, 2025
Title The On1y One
What a complete and utter waste of time... And it looked so promising too! Great cinematography, excellent acting,…
there was supposed to be a season 2. that's why it ends like that. as of now it's been cancelled.
2 0
On The On1y One • Oct 8, 2025
Title The On1y One
I wonder if switching production companies is possible? if the original didn't want to fund season 2, surely the director could shop it around and maybe get some funding from a Thai company or something? there's gotta be a way we could still make season 2 happen. I need to see the real ending
4 4
On Hot Bamee and Yummy Gyogung • Sep 6, 2025
Title Hot Bamee and Yummy Gyogung
cooheart would be perfect to play gyo.... boat would be an okay bamee but it really should be someone larger with big puppy energy. who is both stacked and kinda doofy?
3 0
Replying to longjumping_yak • Aug 24, 2025
Title Hot Bamee and Yummy Gyogung
what's the name of this book 😁
Oh wow! There really is a lot in there. Thanks for the share
1 1
Replying to longjumping_yak • Aug 24, 2025
Title Hot Bamee and Yummy Gyogung
what's the name of this book 😁
Whoa cool! I'm jealous lol
1 6