News
Replying to JulySnow2 • Aug 20, 2025
Article Yang Se Jong speaks out on his weight gain that recently gained public attention Spoiler
Korean people think Anorexia is ideal and beautiful, while healthy avrage weight or even healthy-level thin weight…
Right, another thing is Koreans are so fast to judge celebrities. Other than murder or sexual abuse, the country needs to understand everyone is foul-able.Maybe legalize Marijuana so they can chill out. (Maybe eat too)
4 0
lo_ve • Aug 20, 2025
Article Former UN member and actor Choi Jung Won reported for alleged stalking
It's with an EX, too personal .Need to hear both sides.
0 0
Replying to Yujiro Hanma • Aug 20, 2025
Article Former UN member and actor Choi Jung Won reported for alleged stalking
Oh yea, he definitely looks like someone who would stalk somebody. Look at his face! You could look up the word…
I did,it had your Dad's face,
0 1
lo_ve • Aug 20, 2025
Article Yang Se Jong speaks out on his weight gain that recently gained public attention
15 lbs,lol. He looks healthy ,not anorexic as other Kdrama men.
6 2
Lily Alice • Mar 25, 2025
Article Disney+ postpones 'Knock Off's release amid Kim Soo Hyun's controversy
Worthyprncz ...Blocking me means you can't defend your responsses !
0 0
Lily Alice • Mar 25, 2025
Article Disney+ postpones 'Knock Off's release amid Kim Soo Hyun's controversy
Worthyprncz ...Not a troll, not being paid. Is that all you got ? I'm sorry your lack of response is so low IQ.
0 0
Replying to Hail - hailkingseokjin • Mar 25, 2025
Article Disney+ postpones 'Knock Off's release amid Kim Soo Hyun's controversy
I don't know about you, but when I was a teenager I managed to do a lot of things behind my parents back. My sister…
Criminal, has he been charged ?
1 0
Replying to Worthyprncz • Mar 25, 2025
Article Disney+ postpones 'Knock Off's release amid Kim Soo Hyun's controversy
Yeah blame the bereaved family but not a criminal. You all lack of empathy. It's pathetic how yall stoop that…
All that comes out from you is virulent vomit. You can't even reply without some put down.
1 0
Replying to Worthyprncz • Mar 25, 2025
Article Disney+ postpones 'Knock Off's release amid Kim Soo Hyun's controversy
These diddlers will feel bad for a pedophile but not their victims. Retards.
Please link at least one-piece of evidence to here.
0 1
Replying to DeepKahk • Mar 25, 2025
Article Disney+ postpones 'Knock Off's release amid Kim Soo Hyun's controversy
this a bot spamming their crap everywhere
Not a bot, but are you one?
0 0
Replying to DRuthStrickland • Mar 25, 2025
Article Disney+ postpones 'Knock Off's release amid Kim Soo Hyun's controversy
AS I SAID, HER PARENTS ALLOWED HER TO DATE THIS GUY. %100 blame is with the PARENTS
The six years they went out the parents not once raised an issue on their dating, SCREAMS they saw nothing wrong. Soo Hyun and SAE ron stopped dating in 2020. No word from parents then. THEY ARE JUST LOOKING FOR A SCAPE GOAT.
0 2
Replying to DRuthStrickland • Mar 25, 2025
Article Disney+ postpones 'Knock Off's release amid Kim Soo Hyun's controversy
AS I SAID, HER PARENTS ALLOWED HER TO DATE THIS GUY. %100 blame is with the PARENTS
Wow, such an intelligent response. Seems my argument must be somehow be right if that'd all you have.
0 1
Replying to Hail - hailkingseokjin • Mar 24, 2025
Article Disney+ postpones 'Knock Off's release amid Kim Soo Hyun's controversy
I don't know about you, but when I was a teenager I managed to do a lot of things behind my parents back. My sister…
I am speaking as a normal and logical person, I can't see parents staying SILENT when she was with him, why not become outraged then? Plus, Where is the PROOF? All you have is their word. Here in America, you need proof to have the Media run with a story like this. Look at Actor Lee Sun-kyun, he was being blackmailed with no evidence . Media ( and media posters) went to town with his suppose drug taking, he KILLED HIMSELF. When his hair follicle test that the police took came out negative, PROVING INNOCENT . Another story ruining a person
3 0
Replying to Hail - hailkingseokjin • Mar 23, 2025
Article Disney+ postpones 'Knock Off's release amid Kim Soo Hyun's controversy
I don't know about you, but when I was a teenager I managed to do a lot of things behind my parents back. My sister…
SORRY FOR YOUR SISTER, DID THEY REPORT THE BOYFRIEND TO THE POLICE FOR STATUTORY RAPE. THAT HOW YOU STOP IT !!!ASKED FOR MERCY? FOR WHAT? THEY HAD STOPPED DATING 4 YRS.
0 3
Replying to saturn • Mar 23, 2025
Article Disney+ postpones 'Knock Off's release amid Kim Soo Hyun's controversy
a company with children as its audience doesn't want to cease contact with a proven pedophile, groomer, misogynist…
AS I SAID, HER PARENTS ALLOWED HER TO DATE THIS GUY. %100 blame is with the PARENTS
0 7
Lily Alice • Mar 23, 2025
Article Disney+ postpones 'Knock Off's release amid Kim Soo Hyun's controversy
Where was Sae Ron's PARENTS???? They allowed her dating Soo Hyun, no matter what age she was. Now, they are crying after the horse has left the barn. Geez, this guy is innocent ,it seems they broke up before her troubles. She was depressed, why didn't the family seek help? MAYBE,all the family was interested in was the fame and $$$, If you're not there for your child this is what happens, they are trying to blame someone else to save face.
10 10
