Celebrity
Replying to Mrylan • Apr 20, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
YY and ZLS were called the mutton couple!
I forgot where I saw it but weibo named them the mutton couple. I think for two reasons, mostly because of YY (sheep) always holding ZLS hands and they would always eat hotpot together after filming.
4 0
Replying to RAMking • Apr 20, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
99% characters in the drama either cunning or Intelligent π
π
π
Love it. Don't want to hit a wall for stupidity lol
0 0
Replying to Last Empress • Apr 20, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
24 MAY? Impossible i'll just binge-watch it when all eps come out
I was so torn about it because I hate to wait because I'm impatient but on the other hand I want to view episodes to support this series!
0 0
Replying to RAMking • Apr 20, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
BFX + HFX cp should be named as Noodles couple / food couple π
π
π
π
YY and ZLS were called the mutton couple!
1 3
Replying to Evangeline • Apr 20, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Lol they all died and revived again like a zombie πππππ
My mom said the same thing! Lol
1 0
Replying to Alinnia • Apr 20, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
I had to re-watch the scene where FL grabbed ML's hand when he reached out in her direction to catch an insect.…
This is why I love historical costume that still do romance the right way, in a subtle way and in a traditional sense. Like just a touch like in that scene gives not only ML the butterlies but viewers too. I do believe sometimes less is more in these types of slower building romance. I also prefer when the ML falls first.
26 10
Replying to tenkpm • Apr 20, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
I agree with you..Not only that even the fight scenes looks really realist because of the posture ...she really…
I had no idea. Please tell me!
0 1
Replying to tenkpm • Apr 19, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
I agree with you..Not only that even the fight scenes looks really realist because of the posture ...she really…
I totally love that director in LLTG.
5 3
Replying to necmu • Apr 19, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
I'm very impressed with zhao lusi's posture..the way she stands really exudes confidence..β€
Yes! She worked hard in this role. Proud of her for taking on different roles. It's good for her to show her versatility!
4 0
Replying to BrightStar • Apr 19, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Also we need to report hate provoking comments
Also, don't answer them. They have sorry lives that needs attention by trolling.
15 0
Replying to Who Rules the World • Apr 19, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Replying to deleted comment
Get a life.
6 0
Replying to Evangeline • Apr 19, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Who is youzi?
My guess is what word I think they meant to say not interpreting what they are saying cause π€· lol
0 0
Replying to Evangeline • Apr 19, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Who is youzi?
Probably meant youku
0 5
Replying to JustAnotherFan • Apr 19, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Is it because they shorten the episodes or why does it seems to be moving a bit fast. Characters introduced and…
I've missed wuxia where there are a lot of enemies and they get killed off. Often times when there is one evil antagonists, it will drag on and probably dumb down protagonists for plot points.
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Apr 19, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
I just hope palace politics donβt take a huge part of this so far awesome series.
I don't like the palace politics and love jiang hu more but so far I don't mind the palace drama in here too
1 1
Replying to 9087387 • Apr 19, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Why shouldn't a Female main lead not think high of herself? Why are u treating that as a negative trait? You love…
Exactly
2 0
Replying to Vincytvholic • Apr 18, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
This is my first Yang Yang drama.Half way through the first episode and I am already having fun although why is…
I don't think there are immortals since it's more wuxia than xianxia
1 0
Replying to RAMking • Apr 18, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
I hope they don't get backlash for the WOLF CGI, it's not bad but expected more for the S+ level drama
It's interesting you mentioned that. I'm not sure if Goodbye my princess and Princess Agents were s dramas but the wolves in both those dramas also looked fake as well and goodbye my princess had such beautiful cinematography.
0 0
Replying to Pearly Star • Apr 18, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
OMG, the new/final trailer is making my heart stop (even though I donβt understand what they are saying) β¦…
That's what making me excited. Not understanding what they are saying but yet can see all conveyed through their eyes and chemistry so far in the teasers.
5 1
Replying to Zenn • Apr 18, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Itβs been awhile since Iβm this excited for a new drama!!! πππ
Me too. The only ones I am excited about, both involves ZLs, this one and LLTG.
6 6
