Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: May 29, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 15, 2021

Friends

Replying to shepaintedfire • May 23, 2025
lmao out of frustration because I WAS SO SURE I HAD FORGOTTEN TO WATCH THIS DRAMA, and I was looking for it now…
Its out now on iqiyi app
0 0
Replying to AAa • May 23, 2025
When it'll release?????
Its out now on iqiyi app
0 0
Replying to Twinkle20 • May 23, 2025
Do cdramas usually take this long to air?
Its out now on iqiyi app
0 0
Replying to airuying • May 23, 2025
well iqiyi, it’s 2024. time to air this
Its out now on iqiyi app
1 3
Replying to FEFE • May 23, 2025
Seriously, Was this cancelled?
Its out now on iqiyi app
1 0
Replying to ecb82 • May 23, 2025
Viki has a page for it and says it isn't available in my region (I am in the US). Itvalsovsays 33 episodes, but…
Its out now
0 2
Replying to solsah • May 23, 2025
damnn release it already plsss
Its out now
0 0
Replying to The Comic Bang • May 22, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
Please delete it
By doing this the views will get decreased and its their hard work.dnt suggest this to others
0 0
Replying to sungrokisking • May 21, 2025
where is itttttttttttt
Today officially confirmed to broadcast on 22 may
1 0
Replying to Fan of kc drama • May 21, 2025
No scandal.its japanese manga.may be that was the reason.but today posters were updated.broadcast soon
Today officially confirmed 22 may broadcast
0 1
Replying to Fan of kc drama • May 21, 2025
Its really coming
Tòday it got confirmed 😭tomorrow it will broadcast 22 may
1 3
Replying to jaxca • May 21, 2025
I'll believe it only when I see an episode online. Even if they release a poster with a date tomorrow, given how…
I also watched its so funny
0 0
Replying to Jing • May 21, 2025
and besides shen yue is in Morocco for the recording of her new variety show so don't expect and it's iQIYI HAHAHA
Yes
0 0
Replying to jaxca • May 20, 2025
I'll believe it only when I see an episode online. Even if they release a poster with a date tomorrow, given how…
Despite it had no promotions and sudden broadcast .it still did well.thats why cctv called the drama dark house of the year
1 1
Replying to Jirachi • May 20, 2025
Person Shen Yue
Not sure but there is a rumor that 'The Comic Bang' will air this month.🤔https://www.facebook.com/share/p/18sBXUPy89/
Almost confirmed
0 1