Editorials
Replying to sapphirejang • Jan 9, 2021
Person Mark Prin Suparat
I really want to answer all your queries over a cup of coffee since everything dates down to Mark and Nadech's…
Omg thanks for this long story!now i feel like i know a little bit of their life story
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2021
Person Mark Prin Suparat
Also Father Mark is my absolute favorite be it in KC, Rak nakara or Mhil, his fatherly acting is just too real…
I know only MHIL and MFS PD
0 1
Replying to Wandering_Queen • Jan 9, 2021
Person Mark Prin Suparat
Where do I register as a fangirl?
As u starting to like mark and watch his dramas, you're officially become his fan though ^^
0 1
Replying to Romasha • Jan 9, 2021
Person Mark Prin Suparat
From what I have understood of Thai ET industry,this is how it functions - Each actor has a manager who negotiates…
Yes it seems like thai entertainment industry is much complicated
1 0
Replying to silva888 • Jan 9, 2021
Person Mark Prin Suparat
Necromancer (movie), anyone know where to watch this? not available in my country's Netflix. thanks
I watch it using netflix vpn to Thai and still can get eng sub
0 0
Replying to MySecretWorld • Jan 9, 2021
Person Mark Prin Suparat
Okay as I rewatched MHIL recently I realized thien two helpers were named Arthit and sathit
Omg really!?i just remember sathit but not arthit! XD did the helpers name in novel is the same too?
0 1
Replying to Sara • Jan 9, 2021
Person Mark Prin Suparat
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJd1Rq3lTEC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_linkMark x Kimmy 2020 momentsMark is setting such…
Yes!lets pray for ourselves that we as his fans will get someone like him *hoping so* hmm
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2021
Person Mark Prin Suparat
Happy new year
Omg yes!lets wait till the baby grow up!hope the baby will turn out to be handsome and pretty like the parents or might as well act in lakorn in the future for the new generation though! xD i will continue to support mark's generation eventhough i might be old enough !eh its okayy i will ask my generation in the future !
1 1
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2021
Person Mark Prin Suparat
I think it's after Abb ruk online, they officially announced that they've been dating. I still remember they used…
Lol! It seems mark had keep his eyes on kim for a long time? xD but they actually already dating since 2013 right
1 1
Replying to MoonLover • Jan 9, 2021
Person Mark Prin Suparat
I wanna know too.. anyone kind enough to tell me their love life chronology.. i m just newbies to lakorn world.…
Well u r just like me
0 0
Replying to Sara • Jan 9, 2021
Person Mark Prin Suparat
When will he announces his new lakorn????I WANT TO KNOWㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Wait!which lakorn?this GLT?
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2021
Person Mark Prin Suparat
IKR! They're indeed promoting rerun more than what sonix did with main broadcasting promotions :(And not to forget…
Omg i thought im the only one that think would like to watch live after the hacker track ! xD the drama is becoming better when they were in dawei i think
1 1
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2021
Person Mark Prin Suparat
Just wanted to know if you people have same choice as me:Mhil or Mfs (overall which of the two you liked the most)
MFS
1 1
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2021
Person Mark Prin Suparat
The way he calls her bee awwww
Lol yes! I need to remind myself that he's taken!
1 1
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2021
Person Mark Prin Suparat
https://youtu.be/f1Kh9E1o4NAI just realised the song Mark-Yaya performe in Love is in the air concert is the same…
Omg yes!thx for mentioning this!mark must be remind of the concert when they shoot the lakorn XD I did realize the song mention nadech and boy pakorn though and no wonder because they actually did concert together lol!but why the song didn't mentioned mark?lol im sad..anyway in the concert video ..they kinda change their partner isnt it?i saw markyaya, nadech mew and jamesjikim?am i mistaken?
1 3
Replying to Romasha • Jan 9, 2021
Person Mark Prin Suparat
Me too.. in a slap kiss lakorn.
Agreed!
1 0
Replying to My forever sunshine • Dec 31, 2020
Title Game of Outlaws Spoiler
I agree with u
Yess!im watching rahut rissaya right now!its good..i didn't try prom pissawat yet bcz i don't find the male lead tht handsome
0 8
Replying to My forever sunshine • Dec 25, 2020
Title Game of Outlaws
I agree with u
Okayy thanks!
1 10
Replying to Shino • Dec 24, 2020
Title Rahut Rissaya
From 15-17 Episodes and Yes I'm very happy I think 15 Episodes wasn't enough for me. This Drama is what I'm looking…
Thx for telling me this!
0 0
Replying to My forever sunshine • Dec 24, 2020
Title Game of Outlaws
I agree with u
Alright..will try soon
1 12