Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 29, 2023
Replying to tintin92 • Dec 7, 2023
why did the rating become low?
Don’t know why ? It deserves atleast 8.0 -8.2 …. People are making too big of an issue with some things in the drama even though it’s just for enjoyment.
4 0
Replying to Mystery_d9 • Dec 7, 2023
Umm actually I was watching end credits and I got spoiled yes there is something between you huan and huo chendong……
Yes , anyways they all will end up good ❤️
1 1
Replying to Mystery_d9 • Dec 6, 2023
Umm actually I was watching end credits and I got spoiled yes there is something between you huan and huo chendong……
In some episodes it felt like he like her …
0 4
Replying to mmDolrGrl • Dec 6, 2023
yeah it was bit crige and over the top in first few episodes....i kind of dropped it but latter around epis8 it…
No no ! I actually agree with your comment :)
1 0
Replying to bamgyuuuu • Dec 6, 2023
Somebody tell me if I should watch it or not? saw the bad review on v first day so didn't even start.. Tell me…
Drama is pretty good actually … I am enjoying it a lot … it also mainly depends on your understanding how you are taking the things happening in it but I would suggest if you are watching it …just take it as drama and not take things too seriously…
1 0
Replying to mmDolrGrl • Dec 6, 2023
yeah it was bit crige and over the top in first few episodes....i kind of dropped it but latter around epis8 it…
I am sorry dear I wasn’t replying to you I was replying to the person who asked if she should watch it I might have mistakenly replied to your comment
0 2
On I May Love You • Dec 6, 2023
I m not watching today’s episode because I just looked at the time for upcoming episodes… man it’s 4 days almost !!! I know something good must have happened so I can’t wait so long !
1 0
Replying to crazylady04 • Dec 6, 2023
I just finished watching ep14 but I only just realised that there are epilogues before the actual credits at the…
I didn’t know that too 😮
1 0
Replying to Ck1Oz • Dec 6, 2023
Brother. We have to wait 3 days now?Well I felt the chemistry today and I didn't feel anything in the other unnamed…
Yes seriously their chemistry is too good , they are so pretty together 🥺🫶🏻
1 0
Replying to Lucifers_angel • Dec 6, 2023
Title I May Love You Spoiler
So what do we think about Lu Zhi Xing and Tang Dind Ding ?Also, does anyone has that wierd feeling about You Huan…
Umm actually I was watching end credits and I got spoiled yes there is something between you huan and huo chendong… I am also actually sad for Ding ding and hou chendong , they clearly liked each other but didn’t get together 💁🏼‍♀️
0 6
Replying to mmDolrGrl • Dec 6, 2023
yeah it was bit crige and over the top in first few episodes....i kind of dropped it but latter around epis8 it…
Drama is pretty good actually … I am enjoying it a lot … it also mainly depends on your understanding how you are taking the things happening in it but I would suggest if you are watching it …just take it as drama and not take things too seriously…
2 4
Replying to twinty • Dec 5, 2023
Title I May Love You Spoiler
Totally agree!
😂😂😂 that scene was very sweet between ❤️ when she like pitiful and proud creature like nobody slapped her before 😂
1 0
Replying to twinty • Dec 4, 2023
Title I May Love You Spoiler
Totally agree!
Even the revenge is done in episode 16 … she did bite tang yu on hand , she got hurt on her hand as well 🫢
0 2
Replying to twinty • Dec 4, 2023
Title I May Love You Spoiler
Totally agree!
See … it’s like this only , in episode 15 , Tang yu said he needs time to warm things up , he also said if she waited for few months he would have confessed himself
1 1
Replying to mmansaray35 • Dec 4, 2023
Exactly this!! Him liking her did not just come out o nowhwere. I think a lot of people watching this missed those…
Yes have you watched episode 15
0 0
Replying to twinty • Dec 4, 2023
That bite was too much. His hand was bleeding. I hope her character improves. It is was getting better after her…
I think her character is written that way…let’s hope things will get better sooon🫶🏻
0 1