Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Feb 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 31, 2024
Replying to Queen • Dec 31, 2024
The Heart Killers a month ago 💀
Haven't been here too long but that sounds like Zimmy.lol
0 0
Replying to Queen • Dec 31, 2024
The Heart Killers a month ago 💀
Really? What happened?
1 5
On My Golden Blood • Dec 31, 2024
Comment sections i have visited on my dramalist so far
Perfect 10 liners: 🥰💋💗😍😘😇😂😂😂
ThamePo: 😇😇😇😚🐰
The Heart Killers: 😍💋😋🔥🥵😱😢
My Golden Blood: 🔪💣🧨🧨💥🎆🔫🔫
11 10
Replying to Myxx • Dec 31, 2024
I dont usually use my dramalist i always use twitter and instagram and sometimes reddit. Decided to open an account…
I wont lie if i say it isnt entertaining though
1 1
Replying to Burcu • Dec 31, 2024
Trailer when?
Most likely this week or next week
0 0
Replying to Queen • Dec 31, 2024
At first The Heart Killers page now MGB , what is happening ? Why can't we discuss about this drama instead of…
I dont usually use my dramalist i always use twitter and instagram and sometimes reddit. Decided to open an account here too and i am shocked. I had no ides it was this dramatic.
3 3