K-Drama Replying to Odessa_lady • Jun 7, 2023
Title Love Tractor
Very cute two episodes! I read the webtoon a long time ago. Does anyone remember why Chan is calling Sun Yeol…
I can't exactly remember too I read it so long ago but I think it's his nickname or he just comfortable to calling him ham not hung π
0 1
Replying to CapitalW • Jun 7, 2023
Title Love Tractor
In "Restart After Come Back Home", one of the characters has the same relentless good cheer as Chan does here,…
you should read the manga !!! it's so good and the drama as much as I saw it's the same way so you would enjoy reading it βΊοΈ .. and Chan is just like that so cheerful π€ .. and he is the only young boy in the valley that's why he acts like that ππ
8 0
Replying to anzudramas • Jun 7, 2023
Title Love Tractor
Yoon Do Jin is so good as Yechan! He portrays Yechans cute character well..
yeaaah i was so afraid that live action would make this character wrong but omg he did so well ππππ
2 0
On Love Tractor • Jun 7, 2023
Title Love Tractor
I'm seriously so hyped seeing My Ye Chan in real live acting !!! I couldn't expect that there is someone out there could do this character with satisfaction like that !! I can't wait for the next EPS πππ
4 0
On Love Tractor • Jun 6, 2023
Title Love Tractor
can't wait for another Day ππ
3 0
Replying to Diego Chang • Jun 3, 2023
Title Once Again Spoiler
A beautiful story...but...and there's a big BUT here...the time loop concept is flawed. Once Jae Woo goes back…
yeah I thought the same thing .. but I think Ji Hoon didn't care like he wanted to save him and meet him like that whatever his age will be .. he will be satisfied just the fact that he lives will and happy ...he is already died saving him .. or maybe the woman who was the reason he travled back to him would make him younger some how .. idk they should thought about it .. but even with all this questions hanging there still the drama where one of the best .. even with the saad ending ππ
4 0
On Star Struck • Jun 1, 2023
Title Star Struck
okay I love the drama cause amazing chemistry and acting .. but seriously Jo yoo Jae nwd a freaking slap on the face he is so rude and toxic , Seo Han Joon need to leave him for real he doesn't deserve him .... but the heart wants what it wants , right ?! .. this is so baaad π€¦π€¦
8 0
Kate • May 26, 2023
Review The Eighth Sense
so true π
1 0
On Byun Sung Tae • May 25, 2023
Person Byun Sung Tae
he kinda reminds me with krist but in older version somehow ππ
2 2
On Black Knight • May 19, 2023
Title Black Knight
amazing drama ...welcome back woo bin πππ€¦π
4 0
On Lee Hyun Jun • May 18, 2023
Person Lee Hyun Jun
seriously he should be acting already in many dramas .. he is amazing actor for real π€¦
1 0
On Jenny A.M./P.M. • May 16, 2023
Title Jenny A.M./P.M.
still no sub !! TF WHY THE DO THISSSS ππ
4 0
Replying to Stacey25 • May 13, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
I am so shocked at the comments saying they don't feel the chemistry one of my biggest shocks was how much chemistry…
truuuue .. I was totally dropping it bc mike wasn't good tbh zero chemistry but now with Gawin it hite somehow omg πππ
2 0
Replying to dahlia101 • May 13, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
Mike was replaced with Gawin, no one really knows why
oooh tbh it's better this way .. it was wired seen him with krist ππ
1 1
Replying to Xiao Bai • May 13, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
Where were you all this time π€£π€£
I wasn't into it bc mike felt weird to me and I saw the trailer now and I was shocked!! what happened??
0 1
On Be My Favorite • May 13, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
wasn't mike with him ?? what happened? π³
1 6
On Jenny A.M./P.M. • Dec 11, 2022
Title Jenny A.M./P.M.
someone plz sub this series to Eng πππ
11 0
Replying to Gian • Oct 20, 2022
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
https://www.reddit.com/r/boyslove/comments/y4ppb2/spoilers_i_read_i_feel_you_linger_in_the_air/The story - The…
this is so cool .. hope they do it good in the series too !!!
0 0
Replying to greygray • Oct 9, 2022
Title Once Again
Honestly why couldn't jae woo report the kidnapper to the police since he already knew where all the children…
Noone would believe him !!!
0 0
Replying to Grand Inquisitor • Oct 9, 2022
Title Once Again
you're telling me that he couldnt call the police and put in an anonymous tip ?? like brooo i wanna enjoy this…
I think he was afraid to change anything that could harm him even more ....
3 0
