Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Somewhere in Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 27, 2024
  • Awards Received: Big Brain Award1
On Legend of Zang Hai • 10 days ago
It’s striking how, even though the protagonist is intelligent, he makes some really stupid decisions or gets mixed up in unnecessary situations, or maybe I’m just exaggerating.
1 0
Replying to Nachtz • 10 days ago
When I dropped it at episode 22 a year ago, it wasn't even an actual trope—just something implied between the…
I don't know why I remembered the romance as being implicit, when I rewatched the drama and saw that the romance is very present, it came as a big surprise.
0 0
Replying to taaffyy • 12 days ago
Is there any romance trope in this drama?
When I dropped it at episode 22 a year ago, it wasn't even an actual trope—just something implied between the lines. Besides, the MC is focused on revenge 99% of the time, so there’s really no room for romance. Unless something magically happened in the 18 episodes I didn't watch.
2 6
Replying to Kaikai • 22 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
It was madam Hu and concubine mei at least in the novel. By the way are you liking it now or still facing something…
So, back in Episode 3 when Xie Qing He's mom told her to stay away from Mrs. Hu and Concubine Mei, I immediately added her to my suspect list. It’s not totally out of nowhere, but still such an interesting twist! She isn't the most obvious suspect, but she honestly has the most to gain if the FL's mother died—assuming the father favored the FL's mom in some way, though that's just me speculating. As for the drama itself, I'm loving it way more than I expected! Episode 1 hooked me, Episode 2 kept the momentum going, and it's just been a great ride so far.
1 1
On Spring of the Blade • 22 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
It seems pretty obvious who killed the female lead's mother, if it turns out to be someone other than Mrs. Xie or Concubine Mei, it would be quite unexpected (at least up to the start of episode 3, it looks like it's one of those two).
1 4
Replying to Blades SoSo • 22 days ago
One person's opinion. A lot of others are enjoying it.
Honestly, I don't remember how many people I saw commenting on this, I'm pretty sure it was more than one, but I honestly liked the first episode, I just need to watch the others.
0 0
Replying to Krish728 • 23 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
They filmed the whole drama (well, except for the interior parts) in real locations in Jiaxing.
Thanks for the information, I'll watch some videos about the place.
1 0
On Spring of the Blade • 23 days ago
I actually enjoyed the first episode—it was a pleasant surprise! The pacing was solid, the cinematography looked great, and the leads look really good together. It's too early to judge their chemistry yet, but that teahouse scene was cool. I didn't go in with super high expectations, so it delivered exactly what I was hoping for. I took my time watching it, so my experience might be a bit different from how most people watched it. I liked the first episode and hope the upcoming ones get even better! Also, pretty cool that they filmed in some fresh locations—I don't remember seeing these spots in a drama before.
9 2
Replying to Krish728 • 23 days ago
The thing about opinion is, it varies from person to person. There are those who loved all 6 episodes, those who…
Not sure how you interpreted my comment like that, but I actually enjoy slow-burn dramas with large casts. I have no problem with that at all—in fact, one of my favorites is Nirvana in Fire, so I’m not really sure what came across the wrong way.
2 1
Replying to Krish728 • 23 days ago
The thing about opinion is, it varies from person to person. There are those who loved all 6 episodes, those who…
So, I was basically just going off what other people were saying. Honestly though, I’m used to this stuff—I actually enjoy slow-burn dramas, and it doesn't really bother me when a show drops twenty new names every 30 seconds. Pretty sure I’m gonna like it.
2 3
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • 23 days ago
its been boring for me the whole time pretty much. I dont even remember whats been happening because im watching…
Oh, that’s a shame. I usually have bad luck with new Chinese drama releases, they always end up being pretty "meh" for me, so I just delete them and forget all about them. I hope this one isn't like that, though, because I like Zhou Ye. (I hope it's only boring up to episode 4, really.)
0 0
On Spring of the Blade • 23 days ago
From what people are saying, the drama is boring until episode 4, but at least I'll get to see Zhou Ye on my screen for two hours.
1 13
On Call It Love • Aug 31, 2026
Title Call It Love
slk, demorou tecnicamente 10 eps pra protagonista soltar o cabelo kkkkk
1 0
On The Autumn Ballad • Aug 29, 2026
It's funny that everything in this drama is hateful. I don't think I liked any aspect of it up to episode 7, but I'm still watching because there's nothing better to watch and the drama has a fast pace.
1 0
Replying to renaluvsdramas • Aug 27, 2026
Title Call It Love
Very good drama but not for the those who are used to normal paced ones like me. This is so slow that I constantly…
If you notice, there’s a pink filter in most scenes during the early episodes (except at night) that gradually fades as the drama progresses. Like you indirectly said, once you get used to it around episode four, you don't really notice it anymore. I had actually forgotten all about it.
4 1
Replying to Ifa • Aug 15, 2026
This drama just hits. The comedy hits and the death also hits. 👏 On to episode 5 now! 😆😍
I’ve only watched up to episode 6 so far, but honestly, this second season is already better than 90% of the C-dramas that came out during the wait between seasons.
4 0
On Call It Love • Aug 11, 2026
Title Call It Love
The ML breakup situation is unreal. If I were in his shoes I wouldn't know what to do. I wonder how the drama will show the ex's side because I can't imagine forgiving her at all.
0 0
Replying to DramaHeroine • Jul 27, 2026
I hope not. I wouldn't really be interested in that.
Fair enough, I’m in the same boat, I prefer it the way it is. I’d lose interest. If they did something like "Sell Your Haunted House", I think it could be interesting, but it just doesn't fit the cast. I can't quite explain why it wouldn't work with the cast, or how they’d even pull off something similar to "Haunted House".
1 0