Editorials
On The King of the Desert • Nov 26, 2022
Title The King of the Desert
OTT?
2 1
On Recipe for Farewell • Nov 26, 2022
Title Recipe for Farewell
I really hope this series will come to the Netflix platform but this is the original series of the Watcha platform so it is unlikely to come to Netflix
2 0
On Missing: The Other Side Season 2 • Nov 26, 2022
Title Missing: The Other Side Season 2
Currently the confirmed OTT platform is VIU. However, I think there is a high chance that Viki will also have a license to broadcast this series.
6 1
Replying to Mubee • Nov 26, 2022
Title Missing: The Other Side Season 2
any OTT info?
VIU has a license to broadcast this second series
0 0
On The Interest of Love • Nov 22, 2022
Title The Interest of Love
Sorry, but What on Netflix has an article that Interests Of Love and Trolley will air on Netflix. We need to wait for the official confirmation.
0 2
On Trolley • Nov 22, 2022
Title Trolley
OTT: Netflix
7 0
Replying to Mubee • Nov 9, 2022
Title Missing: The Other Side Season 2
19th Dec tvN Mon-Tue slot
Netflix just streamed season 1 not too long ago, perhaps creating a premise to stream season 2 after the series ends, 90% of the OTT platform for season 2 is probably Viki
3 0
On Red Balloon • Nov 3, 2022
Title Red Balloon
I hope Netflix will buy the license for this series
4 1
Replying to moonchild • Nov 3, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage
Any OTT news? Viki, Viu, Netflix?
MBC doesn't seem to like to cooperate with Netflix, MBC's K-Dramas get very little Netflix streaming, Netflix currently works well with KBS, SBS, TVN and JTBC
0 1
On My Perfect Stranger • Nov 3, 2022
Title My Perfect Stranger
Does anyone have any information about the OTT platform for this series?
0 0
Replying to Mubee • Nov 3, 2022
Title The First Responders
Will be on Dsney+
It's disappointing but I'm not surprised because the series near the airing date that Viki, Viu, Netflix and Prime Video have no information, it is likely that Disney Plus has purchased the license.
1 7
Replying to Namikaze Minato • Oct 25, 2022
Title Summer Strike
Yes, It's nice to have the movie on Netflix. But if I remember correctly, it was you who said a long time ago…
I don't know if I'm wrong but actor Yim Si Wan has confirmed the series will air on Netflix, so Netflix didn't buy the exclusive license so ENA broadcaster will sell it to other OTT platforms?
0 2
On Curtain Call • Oct 25, 2022
Title Curtain Call
OTT: Viki, Iqiyi and Prime Video
3 1
Replying to Namikaze Minato • Oct 22, 2022
Title Summer Strike
Yes, It's nice to have the movie on Netflix. But if I remember correctly, it was you who said a long time ago…
A K-Drama Fanpage in my country posted with rumor but not official yet, Let's wait and see if it's true?
0 6
On Our Blooming Youth • Oct 22, 2022
Title Our Blooming Youth
I have seen information that the series will be broadcast in February 2023, not November 2022.
1 3
Replying to AgentSquirtle007 • Oct 22, 2022
Title Our Blooming Youth
How come there hasn’t been promotions? Do we know where it’s will be available for international fans?
Yes, I have seen information that the series will be broadcast in February 2023, not November 2022.
1 1
On Kokdu: Season of Deity • Oct 22, 2022
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity
OTT?
1 1
Replying to Mubee • Oct 22, 2022
Title Summer Strike
Siwan confirms it will be on Netflixhttps://twitter.com/HS_OB_/status/1583688736331943936?t=P8VPpi-1ChU0Ekr4dMIauQ&s=19
Yes, It's nice to have the movie on Netflix. But if I remember correctly, it was you who said a long time ago that this series will air on Netflix. I don't know if you know more about other Dramas Netflix will buy, as far as I know Netflix is asking to buy Trolley (SBS), Unlock The Boss (ENA)
1 8
On Red Balloon • Oct 7, 2022
Title Red Balloon
OTT ?
0 1
Replying to moonchild • Oct 7, 2022
Title Curtain Call
Anyone knows what platform will it be on? Netflix, Viu, Viki?
Until now, the OTT Prime platform has had the rights to broadcast this series, but I don't know if Prime bought the exclusive version or not. Coming to see if Viki or Viu will buy or not.
5 1