Editorials
Replying to SugaRush196 • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
2 eps to go for more angst and suffering 😁, I'm rewatching LIS to forget what I already watched today and being…
I will watch LIS after the ending of the series to keep my misery memories intact till the end 😂😂😂
1 2
Replying to Micha • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Nope. Wait! There's more! 😂
That's really the funny part we're enjoying this😂😂😂😂😂
1 0
Replying to chsaf • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
After this ends, we'll have withdrawal symptoms too.We seriously need therapy 💔
We've become masochists 😂😂
3 0
Replying to Domosplace • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I AM DEAD....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It will a very good thing but unfortunately it's near impossible for me.
1 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I really skipped that Bitchang part, bitchy I don't wanna hear your story you're a filler go away from me 🙄
2 0
Replying to chsaf • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
After this ends, we'll have withdrawal symptoms too.We seriously need therapy 💔
yep it appears everywhere really very hard to forget even 1 seconds of the events 😂
1 0
Replying to Micha • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Nope. Wait! There's more! 😂
GOD it's like unending suffering :(
2 2
Replying to chsaf • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
After this ends, we'll have withdrawal symptoms too.We seriously need therapy 💔
Yep 😞
2 0
Replying to Domosplace • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I AM DEAD....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂
0 2
On Till the End of the Moon • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Episode 38 was so brutal It has a heavy toll on my emotions, will this ever stop?!
4 14
Replying to CEMS2001 • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Let’s be real Gong Ye Ji Wu!! The ugly biatch only used you as her sex toy 😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂
2 1
Replying to chsaf • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Bahahaha
😂😂
0 0
Replying to Micha • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I like this nickname! 😂 He shall now be henceforth called Di Clown.
well deserved 😂😂
1 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
"I can't die I haven't become the master of the three worlds" Di Clown 🤡🤡
6 4
Replying to TuRaCh • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Next: TTJ has opened the all-fanta-fun way 😂
😂😂
0 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
👌🏻
He’s stupid as hell, clown 🤡
0 1
On Till the End of the Moon • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
“Tantai Jin has opened the All-distress way”GYJW 🤡🤡🤡 a whole new level of stupidity 🤡🤡🤡
5 6
On Till the End of the Moon • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
These episodes really made me hate Gong Ye Ji Wu so much.
3 3
On Till the End of the Moon • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Those immortals really pushed him into the abyss he isn't willing to live anymore but it will be fair if he took them all with him.
4 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
One thing that I don’t get is why Li Su Su and her uncle didn’t say anything about Di Mian being the killer…
Prejudice, they will still blame him if he even coughs.
1 0
