News
On Tastefully Yours • Jun 1, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
Honestly, after the last two episodes ML & FL shouldn't end together.
8 1
On The Haunted Palace • May 31, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
What an emotional episode Yun Gap 😭 😭
10 0
On The Haunted Palace • May 30, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
What a bad turn of events!, today’s episode has proven that Yun Gap is a total scum 😬
3 0
Replying to neloy • May 28, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
I agree. When i first heard the character will be quirky and childish i thought the acting could feel cringy.…
Yeah, her acting here is great and fun to watch.
1 0
On Nine Puzzles • May 27, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
The most thing I'm enjoying in this Drama is Kim Da Mi acting; waah its a genuine and in a whole new level :)
7 2
Replying to 100zzsuzy • May 26, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
Fuck if he's telling us it's actually Yoo Yi Na the killer, I'm going to freak out and give the kdrama a 10 and…
I don't prefer this scenario, we have already seen many dramas with this theme; we want something different 🙄
8 0
Replying to New Dawn • May 26, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang
Its called PSDS and literally my first PSDS was Moon Lovers 😂. I was depressed for almost more than three months!!!
Waaah, seems like this one will leave me with a trauma not PSDS 🤣 🤣
1 0
Replying to New Dawn • May 26, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang
Its called PSDS and literally my first PSDS was Moon Lovers 😂. I was depressed for almost more than three months!!!
Haven’t watched it yet, but it’s on my waiting list 😅
2 2
Replying to Aiaespyy • May 25, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang
damn this ktrauma, I cant sleep 😭😭
Its called PSDS and literally my first PSDS was Moon Lovers 😂. I was depressed for almost more than three months!!!
4 4
On Dear Hongrang • May 25, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang
I have watched some scenes from here and there and this Drama seems promising, but since its a heartbreaking one better to watch it after my exams 😅
4 0
Replying to eliteles1 • May 23, 2025
Title Love Never Fails
The drama is very good and wonderful. And it deserves 10, because it's a true love story. What I like is that…
Then I will give it a chance :)
1 1
Replying to eliteles1 • May 23, 2025
Title Love Never Fails
The drama is very good and wonderful. And it deserves 10, because it's a true love story. What I like is that…
Then you recommend me to watch it or not 😅
1 3
Replying to madam mags • May 22, 2025
Title Love Never Fails
there's no secret actually. it's just sometimes the problem is quite repetitive, instead of makin the character…
I thought that maybe related to the end since it is something related to the plot then it is a huge problem; thank u 🙏 for this comment i don’t have to waste my time, I already had enough of these kind of plots.
0 1
On Love Never Fails • May 21, 2025
Title Love Never Fails
What is the secret behind this low rating; I was waiting to start watching after its completion 🙄
2 8
On Hidden Shadow • May 18, 2025
Title Hidden Shadow
The trailer is insane, this drama is a MUST watch!
7 0
Replying to Life about you • May 18, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
It is really good till now
Nice, then i will give it a chance :); ty.
1 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 18, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Is this Drama deserve such rating?? or it is overrated??
2 4
Replying to bexie • May 3, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
Is it scary?
No horror dramas or movies are scary all of them are dump 😂 except for psychological horror, they're so damn scary because they're targeting our emotions and mentality!
1 0
Replying to Sophia • May 3, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
There is no way the writer will just let Yun Gap die though. He wasn't a villainous character kdrama writers won't…
Being a ghost in such plot is suppose to mean that he is 100% died! Because we have already many ghosts like water ghost! why he can be resurrected while they cannot!
0 1
Replying to Sophia • May 3, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
There is no way the writer will just let Yun Gap die though. He wasn't a villainous character kdrama writers won't…
He is already died!
0 3
