News
Replying to roddib • Sep 26, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Jin Soo Wan has written masterpieces such as Moon Embracing the Sun, Chicago Typewriter (also time travel), and…
Cancel your account.
2 0
Replying to miraenaya • Sep 26, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
The first episode already had me crying, I'm guessing it's going to be like 18 again for me... crying in every…
One of my very favorites, I hope it’s like that!
1 0
Replying to roddib • Sep 26, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Jin Soo Wan has written masterpieces such as Moon Embracing the Sun, Chicago Typewriter (also time travel), and…
Excellent commentary. Thanks for this, I value your depth of knowledge! Even Shakespeare is a bunch of recycled plots; who was it who said there are only basically three stories in the world? Anyway ignore the haters. Come over to Reddit if you want to discuss dramas with a fun and generally non-aggressive group of watchers as they air.
2 0
On Welcome to Samdal-ri • Jun 19, 2023
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
Eating good this year! Love both of them.
4 0
Replying to Chtholly • May 18, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Why is it advertised as a Disney plus kdrama but it isn’t available for a lot of people in different countries…
Not available in the US but just set your virtual private network to Hong Kong or S Korea!
1 0
Replying to Chtholly • May 18, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Why is it advertised as a Disney plus kdrama but it isn’t available for a lot of people in different countries…
Not available in the US but just set your VPN to Hong Kong or S Korea!
0 0
Replying to linedhearts • May 18, 2023
Title Joseon Attorney: A Morality
Well, if anything this drama made me a fan of Woo Do Hwan… that’s it
Same!
0 0
Replying to starlit-dramas • Apr 29, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Pleaseeeee I'm begging you, PLEASE come to Disney+ UK😭😭😭
Not in the US either but a VPN works just fine!
1 0
Replying to Night at Sea • Apr 29, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
I can’t find it on Disney plus I’m the US
Time to pull out the trusty ol vpn
0 1
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Apr 28, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Well I am still pissed that Disney+ takes the right with respect to that other Seasons are available on Viki and…
I can’t find it on Disney plus I’m the US
0 7
Replying to kalenahenden • Apr 28, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Disney+
In the US? Can’t find it
0 1
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Apr 27, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Will it be on Viki?
0 4
On Call It Love • Mar 28, 2023
Title Call It Love
What’s up with the subtitles on Hulu? All the sound effects? It’s impossible to focus. Am I doing it wrong? New to kdramas on Hulu.
0 1
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Mar 4, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
Oh no, look at all those male characters. Please don't let this be your typical multiple men chasing after 1 girl.…
Or how about some BL?
1 1
Replying to Lou • Apr 9, 2022
Title Our Blues
the screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung is very highly regarded. So its an honor to act in one of his dramas :)
One of *her* dramas! 😀
0 0
Replying to Vaibhavi Kaup • Oct 28, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
I just didn't understand one thing what is the big deal in being adopted ? It is not like she is handicapped or…
Ironically don’t many people feel that way about divorce, too? Just not if you’re rich enough I guess?
0 0
Replying to Robin Manee • Oct 23, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
Huh. Dali has a healthy naughty cell. I reason her naughty died 5 years ago and was brought back by Moo Hak. But…
Love this! King Salty def living in MooHaks’s head during that lunch ….
1 1
Replying to Cho Na • Oct 6, 2021
Article Currently Watching: Dali and the Cocky Prince
Yeah, I don't know why it's underrated... probably Kdrama watchers are looking for a twisted and complicated story,…
I think it's also airing at the same time as Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha and Yumi's Cells so people might be up to their eyeballs in romcoms. That's why it took me this long to find it. I'm glad I did, though!
3 1
Cho Na • Oct 6, 2021
Article Currently Watching: Dali and the Cocky Prince
Well written! Thank you. I am enjoying this show. In the romcom tropes list, don't forget party B falling on party A! :D
1 1
Replying to Solid Snake • Feb 2, 2021
Title Run On
Thirty but seventeen, A poem a day, 20th century boy and girl, The package, Into the ring, Dear my room, Big ForestNot…
So many!
0 0
