I love this male actor, i watch for him and i have not seen new work for a while. I first loved him in Nevertheless. I hope to see him in this new one. Last one i saw of him was the Japanese one.
All through Taxi 1. I kept thinking god this is the most perfect setting for Series story lines. So much potential that could go on and on with no end in sight. The So. koreans are so great in life stories. So as i finished #1 i watched #2. Yikes just as good as #1 and this story even went out of the country. Just the greatest possibilities. I love the cast just perfect tog. Just read #3 on the way. Will not miss any of this. Writers keep it going. So excited for this series!!!
Admired his acting skills since Ruruoni Kenshin, but just delving into his all his works again after Marry my…
Totally agree, he is brilliant, i love his work, i feel he is a unique actor, very different in my eyes. You know i love the look of his face, hes very handsome of course but his face is perfect for character acting. You were perfect in describing him, his work, and how he does his work. Thanks for your description.
The first time i saw him was in .... First love... I was attracted to his way, also it was the first Japanese film i had seen. Glass heart... Is out of this world amazing. His acting is genius and beyond what i would think possible. I dont think he could ever do anything better. He was totally that character in this story. So unique, and the whole cast was fabulous. Have to say that i was exhausted when it finished. So much energy in that film. I look for his work all the time.
i actually liked him in midnight. showed a different side of him
Yes he was different in midnight. I felt he was resting in that one, little beneath him. The reason he is my top actor, is because he is completely different in each piece hes in. Even in his bit parts he is different. Thats what i love about him. Im very excited about his future!!! He makes a great character actor, perfect face for it thanks for the coment
This is my 3rd piece of his work that ive seen. Aside from giving his dialogue in paragraphs at great speed, what else should I be seeing? He's very stiff in everything that ive seen so far. He hardly moves at all. Im sorry to say this, but he is not a good actor. He is the same in all of his work. Monotone, no movement, ridged looking. Oh he is very beautiful,but i need a lot more than that. Iam watching this Law and the City on Viki. Yes im disappointed again.
I just read all these posts below my posts. Ohh my gosh. How funny are you ppl. Ive laughed so hard at your comments. Just the best jabs. I have never commented about any of your female korean actors. Because everything that i would say goes directly to the writers!!!! Appalling, parts for women. Lacking in everyway possible. I praise the women who take any role. I standat the front of the line for Wi ha jun!!love him. So much potential. Thanks for the comments guys just the best so funny. Now ill go touch some grass!!
I know nothing about the movie....but i know WiHaJun is the best korean actor that ive seen so far love his work. Was a bit underwhelmed w his. Romance Midnight one. Bought Viki to see it. Cant wait to see his next work.
I don't care about the ratings... HOWEVER I am very nostalgic of that golden age of K dramas not being as trendy…
Totally agree!!! Im in US. I stopped watching anything US during covid. Thats when i got netflix and Spotify. I saw my first asian (korean) anything. Watched Mr sunshine and cried my eyes out thru it all...watched it 3 times in a row. I was hooked. I watch all korean TV and i stopped listening to US music too. I listen to all male korean voices on Spotify daily. I dont know the language but music is the language. I love to hear the language its so beautiful. Thank you for the honest comment
When is Mary kills ppl coming out and what network? Love this guy!!!! Totally the best ever. When i cant find something new i rewatch and rewatch. I love the ..... This life one. Hope i can see this new one.
I love seeing this actor jihoon i love his work i picked up Viki to see more of him. Hes good at his job sometimes his timing is off but i like his on screen personality keep him working please. I get so frustrated when other networks get his work and i cant see it.....like this new one coming out. Come on netflix!!!!!
Nevertheless. I hope to see him in this new one. Last one i saw of him was the Japanese one.