Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 20, 2024
Replying to hellyivone • Sep 3, 2026
I’m sure Luke and Flora were thinking about what they actually do on weekends. Physical exercise, if you know…
Good thing she didn’t say that because what if Tracy already knew about them and if she said that, Tracy would be the one to sweat and leave the room lol 🤣
0 1
On The Early Spring • Sep 2, 2026
When he was scolding the FL while driving home, he reminded me of Sang Yan from Hidden Love, it was so funny, sometimes I feel like Jing Boran looks like Victor Ma, probably its just me!
2 0
Replying to twinty • Sep 2, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Read the book. I finished it today. I loved it. You can always stop at the current episode if you don't want spoilers.…
I will definitely complete the book but he’s a legit red flag. And for me, he was just using her to satisfy his needs and treated her so bad, doesn’t matter if he changes the attitude later but once you have such a relationship and the trauma it inflicts can be crazy. I do understand its all fiction. Let’s see how it all ends in the drama version.
0 1
Replying to twinty • Sep 2, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Read the book. I finished it today. I loved it. You can always stop at the current episode if you don't want spoilers.…
I am already halfway through it and the ML in the novel was so ruthless compared to the drama. I am so glad they toned it down in the drama. I really felt bad for the FL. I couldn’t take it anymore, also I didn’t wanted to spoil my love for the characters in the drama both FL and ML.
0 3
Replying to alisha_eli • Aug 31, 2026
it’s definitely not from episode 24. This happens before their breakup later
Thank you 😊
1 0
Replying to Sweetreat • Aug 31, 2026
I dont think its from episode 24, cause i don't think she stays at that company forever
Thank you 😊
0 0
Replying to jenesais • Aug 31, 2026
Guys I found the song "You Should Know" by Li Changgeng on Spotify enjoy!!https://open.spotify.com/track/75Vsnzx5AaXVh7T94gG4Z2?si=jlqc796nQCSz0jdS7-JniA&utm_source=copy-link
Thank you! 😊
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • Aug 31, 2026
😂😂😂😂I think we should be grateful for the fish tank because it helped with the censorship or else…
haha true but I am just being greedy here! Lol
1 0
Replying to Jellyous • Aug 31, 2026
I got flora😭https://kisskh.at/games/vR23fN/p/18406?r=2094431571783192576
You better resign soon or I will fire you! haha just kidding😁🤣🫶
1 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 31, 2026
At this point, I would fly to China just to destroy that freaking fish tank! No matter how beautiful it looks, its so damn annoying lol. Btw, I love the fish so much!! Jeez, I need a time machine right now😩
4 2
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Aug 30, 2026
1 episode per day from Monday to Sunday for everyone.
I just checked Netflix and it has updated now. It’s showing the upcoming episode for tomorrow on list!! 🎉
1 1
Replying to hunnyyy • Aug 30, 2026
no VIP membership for more than one ep a day. The SVIP membership on Youku and Netflix would have the latest eps…
Thanks everyone ✌🏼❤️
1 0