News
On When I Fly Towards You • Aug 11, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
This drama will air on Netflix soonnnn !!! 😆
6 0
On Lai Wei Ming • Aug 11, 2023
Person Lai Wei Ming
I didn’t notice him first time in WIFTY but I watch “Hit it off” that when he choose LYX to be his partner and I watch WIFTY again then I know he’s rangrang roommate 😂
2 1
On Back to Seventeen • Jun 13, 2023
Title Back to Seventeen
Finally I can see them together again as the main role. So excited :)))
9 0
Replying to Heather Branson • Jun 4, 2023
Title There Will Be Ample Time
That was my thought too. I think a new drama in the same genre of Remembrance of Things Past, but I don't feel…
Did you mean the drama “There will be an ample time” ? If it’s, they already filming.
0 0
On Lu Yu Xiao • Jan 12, 2023
Person Lu Yu Xiao
I have watch “see you tomorrow” before but I love her more in “time and him are just right”. She’s adorable here ❤️
8 0
On My Brother Loves Me Too Much • Jan 1, 2023
Title My Brother Loves Me Too Much
Congratulations Ryota❤️Tao for getting married 🥰
7 0
On Park Hye Soo • Nov 23, 2022
Person Park Hye Soo
Happy birthday unnie 🎉 hope to see more drama of you soon ✌🏻
0 0
On Even if This Love Disappears from the World Tonight • Nov 19, 2022
Title Even if This Love Disappears from the World Tonight
I watched on cinema in my country and I can’t move on from this movie. It’s good and sad in the same time ㅠㅠ
0 0
Replying to rounanan • Nov 19, 2022
Title Even if This Love Disappears from the World Tonight Spoiler
Can someone please tell me if this will have a happy ending?
It’s a bad ending.
0 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Nov 5, 2022
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Can’t wait for thisssss !!!
3 0
On Keep Running: Let's Build a Better Life • Nov 2, 2022
Title Keep Running: Let's Build a Better Life
Waiting for Shen yue and Chen zhe yuan reunion on this variety show. Thank you keep running for invite them 🥰
4 0
On There Will Be Ample Time • Oct 21, 2022
Title There Will Be Ample Time
Waiting for Wang Zixuan’s new drama 😆
2 0
On Rock It, Mom • Oct 16, 2022
Title Rock It, Mom
Wu Jinghao (LiYinan) and Han Fei (Zhuang Dafei) from Closer to You together in the same drama again. Won’t miss it 😉
1 1
On Young Actors' Retreat • Oct 11, 2022
Title Young Actors' Retreat
It’s the best variety show for me in this year. Really2 funny I laugh so hard 😂 the chemistry of them all is really good. I love it 🥰
10 0
On Pinocchio • Oct 1, 2022
Title Pinocchio
I think line up is not confirm yet
1 0
On Our Generation • Sep 12, 2022
Title Our Generation
I’m here bc of casting rumor is wang jun kai and ju jing yi 😁 but it’s just a rumor nit confirm yet
1 0
On Umbrella Man • Dec 24, 2021
Title Umbrella Man
I really want to watch this movie !!! 😆
1 0
