News
On Our Universe • Feb 25, 2026
Title Our Universe
UGH GONNA START THIS ONE SOON, read some comments about how the girl is having all the main leads worthy scenes with the SML, like pls why? way to ruin such an amazing drama. like you need to invest some more time between the main leads man
4 5
On No Tail to Tell • Feb 25, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
This ramadan dua is, i want a man that's AS CALM AND PATIENT as siyeol is with eunho. ugh i alwayssss melt omg, he's so so soooo caring of her ugh. GUYS PLS WATCH THIS (FIRST 3 EPS ARE BORING, I AGREE).
8 0
Replying to Jess • Feb 25, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
I don't understand why so many people are hating on this. It isn't a masterpiece but still a good kdrama. If you…
nah like siyeol and eun ho are SOOOOO CUTE AND THE WAY HE IS CALM WITH HER UGH I MELT ALL THE DAMN TIME
5 1
On No Tail to Tell • Feb 25, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
give this drama some good ratings man, it's so wholesome and cute
6 0
On In Your Radiant Season • Feb 25, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
is this the new month fav? hehe excited
14 3
Replying to MrsQueen • Feb 25, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
I don't know I prefer him and his hair in the gloomy era not in his cheerful one;)
this gloomy after the years one right
0 0
On I'm Not a Robot • Feb 25, 2026
Title I'm Not a Robot
SERIOUSLY THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD AND EMOTIONAL KDRAMA, I'M SAD THAT NO ONE RECOMMENDED ME THIS BEFORE. infact, the episodes are of 30 minutes each, making it easier to watch in small segments.
6 0
Replying to fer • Feb 22, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
I think that the way Siyeol treats Eunho is so lovely, his patience and calm makes me feel warmed
for real
2 0
On No Tail to Tell • Feb 22, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
i'm crying, they are just so cute omg. the way si yeol take care of herrrr
4 0
Replying to vicki • Feb 22, 2026
Title Nevertheless,
The OST of this drama has had the most insane grip on me for 4 years. I don't care if the drama is good or not,…
OMG IKR? I STILL LISTEN TO IT
2 0
On Nevertheless, • Feb 22, 2026
Title Nevertheless,
SO HOT, DO IT AGAIN KOREA
13 1
On Dear X • Feb 22, 2026
Title Dear X
eh ending couldve been better
4 0
Replying to Frosty • Feb 22, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
So far, the plot is very interesting, but am I seeing it right that they decided to use AI as ML's projects? When…
oh yeah? that sucks ðŸ˜
1 0
On In Your Radiant Season • Feb 22, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
CJH is looking so fine here omg and i lovvvve lovvee LSK, like she's alwayyyyssss looking such a diva
11 4
Replying to InspectorMegre • Feb 21, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
omg you missed it 100% .... if you think Dynamite Kiss was a lovey dovey couple... !!!!!! That dude was doing…
byebye
0 0
On Love between Lines • Feb 20, 2026
Title Love between Lines
My 2nd cdrama and aahh this is such a calm cdrama, like it's not boring at all and at the same time, it's not like chaotic as well. like it's such a slow, calm, peaceful watch and it feels so good and the female lead is so prettyyy. like i don't like characters too early but aahh she's so good
7 0
On To My Beloved Thief • Feb 20, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
AHHH MY JAE YI
2 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Feb 20, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
omg you missed it 100% .... if you think Dynamite Kiss was a lovey dovey couple... !!!!!! That dude was doing…
idc about your opinion and yes poor woman/rich man shit is tiring now and wth harassment? in dynamite kiss? have you even watched that show? THAT man was such a green forest and he had been lied to, and he didnt grab her or shit if thats what you are trying to say. and i dont want toxic male leads, i want REALISTIC ONES. my country produces one of the best dramas ever with such realistic characters with raw human emotions, social issues and marital difficulties and other flaws of society are highlighted amongst romance, so yes my standards are high.
0 2
Replying to InspectorMegre • Feb 11, 2026
Title Our Universe
I saw him in one of my fav dramas, Growing Season. He is a great actor. And he is is super talented for comedy!
TRUEE.
1 0
Replying to SimpReaper • Feb 11, 2026
Title Spring Fever
what the heck, i always thought this FL was a 2FL of Business Proposal until I checked her previous other dramas.…
LOL I CAN SEE THE SIMILARITY BUT THEY ARE VERY VERY DIFF
2 0
