man ugh i am not trying to be a hater but why is that everything related to little jane seems so fake 😭 like idk his whole art career stuff and all like ajahha, idk why i am cringing because of today's ep? Because ep 7 had me all bonkers ahwjshqjja and i was loving the secretary x boss dynamic. Ugh, i think it's because they are together now? Huh
NOT THE UGLY ASS STATUE THE FIRST THING IN THE EP. PLS REMOVE THAT. WTF IS THAT EVEN. IT'S -000.1% LIKE LIL JANE i am getting second hand embarrassment 😭 they should've just cut this part if they were gonna bring THAT!
GIRL OMG IKR, LIKE EVEN I AGREE THAT THIS DRAMA WAS LIKE EH ALL OVER THE PLACE AND VERY INSTA-LOVEY LMAOOOO, BUT…
Frrr, and tbh i really wanted more eps. Like their development was GOOOOD but i just wanted a little morr yk. Like his whole rape and his recovery and all were way too quick and then we just got the last ep, so sad
If you've watched The Prosecutor's Proposal, there's a novel too. Or if you haven't watched it, what are you waiting…
Ooookay, thankyou sm. This is an extensive and well detailed list ehhehe. I'll see if these are historical or not 😭 i just can't read historical and kinda not into fantasy elements, like with bl dramas.
How did Jane Patrick turn out to be such a green flag in the series? lol! I kinda miss the bad boy (man in this…
Girl ikr? I mean i do prefer this version, i had millions of crashout while reading the novel. I was shocked as to WHY WOULD HE GET SOOOOO DEFENSIVE when it comes to his business. He was NOT EVEN A LIL willing to end it all, just for lil jane. He was all like, i won't let my feelings for you control me ??? Kqhsjsjs
Omg ahshahaha the amount of comments cursing jet lmao, i can't waitt to watch rn. And tbh, trust me, i had the same reaction when i read the novel (but in there, it was the sis who pulled all this shit)
(I think i have some issues because literally 2 sec ago i was cringing tf?)
i am getting second hand embarrassment 😭 they should've just cut this part if they were gonna bring THAT!